Matrice 600 Landing Gear Servo
1363 2 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd04bcc36
lvl.2

United States

Wondering if anyone has had experience replacing the landing gear servo on the Matrice 600? We have had to replace both servos and can't seem to get them to calibrate. Do you have to set the servo (meaning crank it all the way right or left and line up with gear for the upper and lower bounds?)

When we have everything installed and powered up the left and right landing gear continually lower and raise and it sounds like the servo is over working itself at the bounds.

If anyone can be of any advice with installing a new servo, aligning the landing gear mechanism and then calibrating that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
2017-9-24
Use props
djiuser_zPCvSdPDTpWi
New

United States

Super late, but i hope you were able to figure it out and could help me. Are you able to replace a single servo or do they work in pairs?
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_zPCvSdPDTpWi
New

United States

djiuser_zPCvSdPDTpWi Posted at 7-1 06:16
Super late, but i hope you were able to figure it out and could help me. Are you able to replace a single servo or do they work in pairs?

I am currently working on my companies drone. One of the servos died wont work, so i tried putting on one from another 600 we have to see if i can get the leg working and the drone "freaked out" and the leg still didnt raise and the other leg wouldnt stay down. However i could hear the motor in the servo working its gears.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules