Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark activation failed server error
30991 179 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_juQKVJJV2a7U
New
Nigeria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-9-24 22:31
Thanks for the detailed information, would you please PM me your aircraft SN firstly?
Then please connect the Android device to PC and find the activation log so we can analyze it for you. Here you can get the file: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/active
Please upload the lpg file to Dropbox or google drive and post the link here, I will download it.

Activation Server Error(1112)

content://com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.myprovider/external_files/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/active/log-2018-10-27.log

SN:0ASUE7K001002U
2018-10-27
Use props
micasa-russia
New

Russia

Hi!

I am Ivan, buy Spark in Russia, Moscow, and and I also have this problem

Please, help activation my drone - SN: 0ASDE9E0C100Q9
2018-11-11
Use props
micasa-russia
New

Russia

please help me DJI
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

micasa-russia Posted at 11-11 22:13
Hi!

I am Ivan, buy Spark in Russia, Moscow, and and I also have this problem

Hi, sorry for the uneasiness on activating your drone. I would like to ask what error message are you getting on the DJI Go 4 app upon attempting to activate the drone? Could you please try to directly connect your phone to your aircraft and try to activate it again? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-11-12
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

For me, the only thing that worked was doing it manually. Since I could not connect to the Spark WiFi and my home’s WiFi at the same time, I had to switch back and forth between the two. Whenever it wanted me to connect to wireless, I connected to my home WiFi. When it wanted me to reconnect to the drone, I connected back to the drone. It was long and complicated, but it worked. Been using it for a few months with no problems. I have to go through the same basic process for every firmware update, but it is a lot shorter than the initial activation process.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi micasa-russia, I have replied your PM, please check and keep us updated in the thread if you have further concern.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_juQKVJJV2a7U Posted at 10-27 07:08
Activation Server Error(1112)

Hi there, sorry for the late response, may I know if you still own the drone? If yes, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pianoplayer7 Posted at 11-12 15:26
For me, the only thing that worked was doing it manually. Since I could not connect to the Spark WiFi and my home’s WiFi at the same time, I had to switch back and forth between the two. Whenever it wanted me to connect to wireless, I connected to my home WiFi. When it wanted me to reconnect to the drone, I connected back to the drone. It was long and complicated, but it worked. Been using it for a few months with no problems. I have to go through the same basic process for every firmware update, but it is a lot shorter than the initial activation process.

Hi there, glad to know you have figured out your issue, the activation failure could be caused by different reasons, if you have any further concern, please keep us updated.
2018-11-13
Use props
Mild
New
United States

Doesn’t work for me either I tried two different ios phones and nothing it Samsung works but you can do it manually you don’t need to do scan
2018-11-22
Use props
gencsinemacı
New
Turkey

Hi,ı have the same problem with my Brandnew Spark.Can you help me?

SN:0ASDE9F0C10031
2018-12-21
Use props
tmh31
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Hello!
I have tried everything to activate my new spark - both connect via Drone and via RC. Both activate via 3G and via Wifi. Using my iPhone6S. Everything tells me activation failure.
Please help me.
The S/N is 0ASUF7J0020382
Thanks!

2018-12-24
Use props
azaaza
New
Poland

SOLUTION:  I had the same problem today. Brand new spark didn't want to connect during activation ("connection error ect. and later "activation error") (iPhone X ). I tried a few times. Than tried from another phone - Android (Huawei Pro20) - there were no problems at all :-). So I activated and firsT connected to spark via Android, then returned for regular play with IphoneX and it was OK.
2019-5-15
Use props
azaaza
New
Poland

I had the same problem today (2019-05-15). I tried a few times with my iPhone X. Than changed to Android Huawei 20Pro and problem solved :-). No problems with activation, I finished activation on Android and then returned to iPhoneX for regular play with spark.
2019-5-15
Use props
azaaza
New
Poland

guilhermydga Posted at 2017-9-24 09:48
It's not only you, my friend, I have the same problem with spark, I bought it in 5 days and I still can not activate it. There is another mavic topic where they have the same problem.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-113806-1-1.html

I had the same problem today (2019-05-15). I tried a few times with my iPhone X. Than changed to Android Huawei 20Pro and problem solved :-). No problems with activation, I finished activation on Android and then returned to iPhoneX for regular play with spark.
2019-5-15
Use props
fansf4aea141
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6722 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-9-25 00:30
Thank you, we're reviewing your log now, will get back to you soon.

i need help.  i just got my air and getting this many mmay times
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf4aea141 Posted at 12-16 18:34
i need help.  i just got my air and getting this many mmay times

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know that concern you are having with your DJI Mavic Air? Are you have concern with the activation? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_RIjAfrJ5TxAU
New

United States

guilhermydga Posted at 2017-9-24 20:23
This is the error that appears on Android and iOS[Image]

Even years later the problem persists
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_RIjAfrJ5TxAU
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-12-19 15:26
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know that concern you are having with your DJI Mavic Air? Are you have concern with the activation? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I just purchased a Spark on Amazon, and it came in fully functional, just giving me this error repeatedly, this would be a less confusing issue except I am using the connection which I was to get this error right now on this page, what is the way to stop this?
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_rAeSaXqy46OH
New

United States

Support says the servers have issues and to try activating again tomorrow.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_ucQlEofxrAVX
New

United Kingdom

Hi there! Can’t activate my spark combo on ihoneX. Why? What i need to do?
2020-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules