Flight data
2084 7 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Can you upload flight data to Airdata from Crystalsky?
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What is Airdata? Is that a third-party website to analyze data details?
2017-9-26
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Yes Previously Healthydrone
2017-9-26
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is no need to upload to Airdata.com direct. Once you synced your flight(s) with DJI cloud, Airdata can synchronize your flight to their website.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-26 04:55
Yes Previously Healthydrone

Sorry that we don't have any info about that website, hope other users could give you some advice.
2017-9-28
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 01:01
Sorry that we don't have any info about that website, hope other users could give you some advice.

Do you not have any information or DJI does not consider Airdata as a partner? I use Airdata to keep track of my flights and to know when i need to do service on my batteries and/or drone and to check other details pertinent to my flights. I have the same question of the O.P. I need to get my flight records out of the Go App thats on the Crystal Sky. Once I upload my flights to the cloud from the C.S. why can't the Go App on my iPhone or iPad see those same flights? With me, September 9th is the last date its showing in the Go App on my iPhone as that was the last time I used my phone to monitor my flight. I have been using the Crystal Sky since then up to now and all my latest flight data is on the Crystal sky Go App.

Any suggestions would be great. I usually access my flight records through iTunes but with the C.S. there has to be another way of gaining access to them.

Thanks!
Chuck
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Chuck1906 Posted at 2017-9-29 09:11
Do you not have any information or DJI does not consider Airdata as a partner? I use Airdata to keep track of my flights and to know when i need to do service on my batteries and/or drone and to check other details pertinent to my flights. I have the same question of the O.P. I need to get my flight records out of the Go App thats on the Crystal Sky. Once I upload my flights to the cloud from the C.S. why can't the Go App on my iPhone or iPad see those same flights? With me, September 9th is the last date its showing in the Go App on my iPhone as that was the last time I used my phone to monitor my flight. I have been using the Crystal Sky since then up to now and all my latest flight data is on the Crystal sky Go App.

Any suggestions would be great. I usually access my flight records through iTunes but with the C.S. there has to be another way of gaining access to them.

We would not have any additional information on that. You may be able to upload flight data information to your cloud account associated with the Go App. Make sure you are logged into the app.
2017-9-29
Use props
Kistou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

yes, there is an .apk file available on the Airdata to install on CS. https://app.airdata.com/sync-app-crystalsky

Works just fine for both DJI Go and DJI Go 4. There is many tutorials on Youtube on how to install third party apps on CS.However, not all 3rd party apps are working on CS. As an exemple, FUAV Forcast won't work.

2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules