Worked first time now nothing
1206 3 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans93d8c220
New
South Korea

Really frustrated right now. I used the wireless focus one time and then after changing lenses the motor won't come on. There is no light and yes I plugged it in correctly. I don't even know how to get this thing fixed because when I go to the service website for DJI it doesn't have the DJI Focus listed. Please help!
2017-9-24
Use props
Felipe Olvera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

Have you attempted to find youtube videos or other threads about similar issues? I know it can be difficult, but sometimes its easier to find yourself the answer before getting back from someone. However DJI does have pretty good customer service (relatively) and can get back to you within a couple of days if you email them. I'd provide video for better communication.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Which product is it attached to? Is this a possible electrical issue?
2017-10-2
Use props
fans93d8c220
New
South Korea

I have tried everything to fix it. It simply does not turn on. I tried multiple batteries and cords, even separate from the Ronin.  I just want to get this thing replaced or repaired but I can't even send a request in because when I try to use the request form it says invalid state and zip code. It is an APO / AP address for Osan Air Base and the address is valid. IDK what to do at this point as my unit is left with a $1.5K paperweight and my boss blaming me because I was the one that recommended DJI.
2017-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules