Newbie --P2V+ SD card & album "No Photos or videos"
1475 8 2014-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Hello fellow flyers!...
I just got my P2v+ airborne and and see images via the DJI app on my phone,  I do not see any pics or videos that i was capturing on my first flight.
the memory card is still empty ... do I need to format it or somethig?
If so, how???

Can someone inform a newbie of what i need to do to get this feature to work?

Thanks in advance

2014-10-20
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Are you connected to the Phantom via the app when you are trying to look for the video/photos or is the App looking in the local, on the phone Album?
2014-10-20
Use props
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Yes, I'm connected via the app. I can view the image from the camera also.   But i don't see any pic/vids in my DJI album or IPhone photos either...
thanks
2014-10-20
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Videos/photos are not automatically transferred to your phone/device unless you synchronize while connected to your Phantom via Wifi.  
Please refer to the Phantom Vision Plus Manual ( V1.4)  page 37 item 4 Album Pages.
2014-10-20
Use props
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Big thanks for the help.. my manual that came with the unit is Phantom Vision Plus Manual ( V1.1)  I'll have to search for that info in this manual.
2014-10-20
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

United States

you can download a PDF version of the newest Manual  on the Phantom 2 Vision plus download page on the  DJI Support Website here
2014-10-20
Use props
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

That Worked!
Huge Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
2014-10-21
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

markkinley@yaho Posted at 2014-10-21 19:57
That Worked!
Huge Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that I was able to help you in this regard
2014-10-21
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

I find it easier to just take the micro card out of the camera, put it into a usb 'Integral' multi card adapter (cost about 7 euros) and stick it into the computer usb port to down load.  I don't need to sinc the android or iphone with the camera on the quad at all.
2014-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules