Zendesk 747227, one week, no response
2074 12 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tedder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91522 ft
United States

I sent in a request with this ticket number. It's been a week. The only thing I've gotten is the autoresponse when I submitted the ticket.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tedder, the email was replied on 20th, Sept, and it is not an automatic reply. We still need more info to associate with the previous case, we would appreciate if you could provide at your most convenience. Thanks for your understanding.

After reviewing your case we have found that your Spark was replaced using DJI care, we would have recommended you send in the battery along side the Spark as both would be replaced. But since it was not sent in we can still create a case for you batteries and simply include the previous case no. In order to associate with it. So to start please provide the following information:
First and Last name
Full shipping address
Email Address
Contact no.
A picture of the damage battery.(attach it on next response)
And the proof of purchase.(attach it on next response)

2017-9-24
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

Oh weird, I don't see any email like that, just the initial autoresponse:

<quote>Your request (747227) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 18:00 pm GMT+8:00)</quote>

Can you send something else on that thread? I can then reply to add all that.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tedder Posted at 2017-9-24 18:41
Oh weird, I don't see any email like that, just the initial autoresponse:

Your request (747227) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 18:00 pm GMT+8:00)

Noted with thanks! I have informed the related team and they will resend the email soon. Please reply the email directly after receiving it. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions. Hopefully we can figure it out in a short time.  
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The email has been sent again, please keep us updated if you have received it.
If not, please check the spam box or PM us another email address, we will arrange to resend,  thank you.

2017-9-24
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-24 23:15
The email has been sent again, please keep us updated if you have received it.
If not, please check the spam box or PM us another email address, we will arrange to resend,  thank you.

Got the email and replied. Never got the first but at least I got this one!
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tedder Posted at 2017-9-25 08:06
Got the email and replied. Never got the first but at least I got this one!

That's great, our support will assist with the battery, hope it will get sorted out soon.
2017-9-25
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-25 19:52
That's great, our support will assist with the battery, hope it will get sorted out soon.

Mindy et al- I haven't heard back (again).
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tedder Posted at 2017-10-3 01:57
Mindy et al- I haven't heard back (again).

Sir, I have checked the email history, our colleagues indeed replied you at 28th Sep. Since that there is no reply from you any more. Please check the below picture. Do you have another email address? Please kindly offer for better follow-up.
Re-Sending Email.png
2017-10-4
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

Weird. I didn't get that. I replied to the original ticket thread with that information and gave a second email address.  Please confirm if it was received- I assume you won't need anything else.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tedder Posted at 2017-10-5 13:13
Weird. I didn't get that. I replied to the original ticket thread with that information and gave a second email address.  Please confirm if it was received- I assume you won't need anything else.

Noted with thanks! I will check with the designated department and come back later.
2017-10-7
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-7 02:57
Noted with thanks! I will check with the designated department and come back later.

Okay, I just got a response that was starting the case over, like the agent missed all of the previous conversation. Can you combine 747227, 775687, and 758907?
2017-10-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

tedder Posted at 2017-10-7 12:31
Okay, I just got a response that was starting the case over, like the agent missed all of the previous conversation. Can you combine 747227, 775687, and 758907?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I had forwarded this case to the related team and they will take care of this.
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules