Paid for repair 16/09...Paypal payment still not 'accepted' by DJI
1406 8 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

I'm hoping someone from DJI can look into this for me.

I sent my Mavic Pro off for repair and had an email with an estimate, which i promptly paid on 16/09.

5 days later i recieve an email stating that DJI have not yet received payment (but to ignore the email if payment has been made as it takes 1-3 working days for it to go through)

Seeing as though it had been 5 working days at the point of getting the email i decided to email back, as when i look in my paypal account it's saying that payment has been made, but is as of yet not 'accepted' by DJI.

I've still not heard anything after emailing the email address provided, and time is going on and nothing is happening as i guess from your end it appears that i have not paid.

Can someone please 'accept' my Paypal payment over there so that we can go forward with this??!

My case number is CAS-982046-T9D8N6

A speedy reply to this matter would be great.

Neil
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to have kept you waiting, we will escalate the case to appropriate department to look into.
By which account did you sent email to? Did you get the ticket number?
2017-9-25
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Australia

Ok, i finally received a reply after my email at the weekend.

It appears that the 'click here to pay by paypal' link that DJI sent out had me pay to 'notification@dji.com' instead of the correct one of aftersales.au@dji.com

I'm glad i brought it up as this could have gone on for weeks. Why on earth would your 'click here to paypal' email link to the wrong paypal address? Pretty annoyed, but hoping that this finally gets rolling.

If someone can confirm that you have actually received the payment now, that would be great

Neil
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJ Nee Posted at 2017-9-25 04:20
Ok, i finally received a reply after my email at the weekend.

It appears that the 'click here to pay by paypal' link that DJI sent out had me pay to 'notification@dji.com' instead of the correct one of

Neil, sorry for the confusion. I have transferred to the related colleagues to check the payment status. They will update once confirmed the payment has been received. You can also check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace.

By the way, if you have any questions of quotation/payment, please contact quote-au@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of your case.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you Susan for looking into this for me....and yes, i contacted the quote-au email address at the weekend who were the one's who informed me today that payment still hadn't been received.
Thankfully they gave me the correct Paypal address to send payment to.

As you can see from my image, on the email i received from DJI, the PAYPAL option, when clicked, sends payment to 'Feedback DJI support' by default instead of 'aftersales.au@dji.com'.
I'm not sure if this is just an Australian issue, but my guess is that if this is the default Paypal address that is sent to every customer, then there's probably many others who are presuming they've paid too? Just a thought...

Anyway, thanks again for your help
DJIPAYMENT.jpg
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJ Nee Posted at 2017-9-25 05:56
Thank you Susan for looking into this for me....and yes, i contacted the quote-au email address at the weekend who were the one's who informed me today that payment still hadn't been received.
Thankfully they gave me the correct Paypal address to send payment to.

I have double checked with the related colleagues, it is the first time we got such feedback. It is suspected as the system error, our engineers will check and try to avoid the similar issue. Appreciate your feedback and time.

BTW, I just got the latest news confirmed that the payment has been received, we will proceed the case asap and hopefully you will receive it soon.

2017-9-25
Use props
fans98568916
lvl.1

United States

I sent in my X5R for gimbal repair a week and a half ago. It took about 7 days to get to DJI. Once received I was quite impressed at how fast they unpackaged, inspected and quoted the damage. Last week Thursday I received the quote to repair and I immediately paid it via the Paypal link. I never received an email from paypal confirming the payment so I took multiple screen shots. It is now 4 days later and DJI still hast received my payment. I have called and emailed multiple times. Provided in email to DJI support the screen shots of the payment to DJI via Paypal since I never received a receipt. They said they have updated my case to reflect it but still no one can seem to verify my payment. I was really hoping to have this back by this weekend for a project.

Can someone at DJI please have them accept my payment so that I can get this back in a timely fashion? Thanks!

CAS-2018348-W1G5H4
2018-7-30
Use props
fans98568916
lvl.1

United States

fans98568916 Posted at 2018-7-30 06:39
I sent in my X5R for gimbal repair a week and a half ago. It took about 7 days to get to DJI. Once received I was quite impressed at how fast they unpackaged, inspected and quoted the damage. Last week Thursday I received the quote to repair and I immediately paid it via the Paypal link. I never received an email from paypal confirming the payment so I took multiple screen shots. It is now 4 days later and DJI still hast received my payment. I have called and emailed multiple times. Provided in email to DJI support the screen shots of the payment to DJI via Paypal since I never received a receipt. They said they have updated my case to reflect it but still no one can seem to verify my payment. I was really hoping to have this back by this weekend for a project.

Can someone at DJI please have them accept my payment so that I can get this back in a timely fashion? Thanks!

The moment I posted this they accepted my payment and have begun working on it.  Interesting to say the least.
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans98568916 Posted at 2018-7-30 06:56
The moment I posted this they accepted my payment and have begun working on it.  Interesting to say the least.

Hi there, sorry to have kept you waiting, the payment confirmation was delayed because of the weekend, sorry for the inconvenience caused, the gimbal has been repaired and sent to QC, we will send you email once it is shipped out, hope you will receive it.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules