1116 8 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, after reading and watching far too many reviews than is healthy I have purchased the goggles and status has changed to shipped. Hopefully they will be delivered this week. So looking forward to getting them and having a really good experience. I also feel my piloting skills are such that they can be used in the best way possible. Strangely enough, my wife is also quite excited to see what the fuss is all about.
I have also read recently that after a detailed comparrison and test period that obviously they are better than the latest version of the Fat Shark's offering. No interference, better range etc etc.
I will try and get something posted soon after they have been received in relation to my experience......Can't wait to be honest.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your support to DJI product, hope you will receive it soon, and looking forward to your post of experience with Goggles.
2017-9-25
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're gonna love em!!!
2017-9-25
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Delivered faster than a chased Roadrunner - BEEP, BEEP.......!!!!!! Charging as we speak. They have a certain Apple quality about them as all white and clinical. Soooooooo comfortable too compared to Walkera Goggle 4 and Fat Sharks. More to follow......If the weather hold's up, I'm up in the air later.
2017-9-26
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Charged, updated, linked, Mavic updated, controller updated, quick fly and the result is.......Very good. No interference at all. Found myself wandering about so had to sit down to fly, which is funny in a way. Next step's, to find all the little touches and swipes that you can do for the different actions etc. Do wish they could have not coloured them white though. They would have been better in Matt Black or magic Grey. So far so good and more than impressed. I wear glasses for far vision and find that I don't need them at all. I tried them with my glasses on and they are still as comfortable, messed with the diopter settings and defy don't need them on to fly. Time will now tell once some serious flying is done.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-9-26 21:48
Charged, updated, linked, Mavic updated, controller updated, quick fly and the result is.......Very good. No interference at all. Found myself wandering about so had to sit down to fly, which is funny in a way. Next step's, to find all the little touches and swipes that you can do for the different actions etc. Do wish they could have not coloured them white though. They would have been better in Matt Black or magic Grey. So far so good and more than impressed. I wear glasses for far vision and find that I don't need them at all. I tried them with my glasses on and they are still as comfortable, messed with the diopter settings and defy don't need them on to fly. Time will now tell once some serious flying is done.

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear that you are enjoying it,  happy flying!
2017-9-26
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sat my wife down outside with the goggles on this afternoon. She's hooked. Totally loved the little fly round the surrounding area at our house. I feel now though that every time I go fly, lovely wife will want to come and enjoy too.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-9-28 07:15
Sat my wife down outside with the goggles on this afternoon. She's hooked. Totally loved the little fly round the surrounding area at our house. I feel now though that every time I go fly, lovely wife will want to come and enjoy too.

That's lovely and sweet, it's good to know you guys like it, appreciate your support to DJI product.
2017-9-30
Use props
jacobb
New

India

Good Product to wear
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules