42434 13 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Tomo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Help needed on finding out if it's possiblful.
e to download the DJI app for me macbook pro and my macbook desktop computer's. Any help would be most greatfull.

Thanks....Paul
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The DJI GO is only available for mobile and tablet for now. We do not support to install it in PC.
2017-9-25
Use props
CAVEIRA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66680 ft
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-25 01:54
The DJI GO is only available for mobile and tablet for now. We do not support to install it in PC.

It would be great to fly using my macbook air 11" connected to the controller as the visual display.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CAVEIRA Posted at 2018-8-13 04:52
It would be great to fly using my macbook air 11" connected to the controller as the visual display.

Thanks for your suggestion, hope the engineers will consider this in the future. You may the tablet with the large screen for large visual display temporarily.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_6dGN6leNDEgv
New
Flight distance : 162359 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-25 01:54
The DJI GO is only available for mobile and tablet for now. We do not support to install it in PC.

Can DJI work towards creating a desktop version PLEASE!
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_6dGN6leNDEgv Posted at 2018-10-3 06:54
Can DJI work towards creating a desktop version PLEASE!

Sorry, there is no such a plan for now. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Thanks for your attention.
2018-10-10
Use props
Richard Kramer Haile Cook
New

United States

Susan, this is a top priority in the US, please advise the engineers to begin porting DJI GO 4 to UNIX operating systems immediately. Please report back to this forum thread with an estimated release date for the alpha and beta versions once you have spoken to the engineers.
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Richard Kramer Haile Cook Posted at 11-24 12:35
Susan, this is a top priority in the US, please advise the engineers to begin porting DJI GO 4 to UNIX operating systems immediately. Please report back to this forum thread with an estimated release date for the alpha and beta versions once you have spoken to the engineers.

Hi Richard, thanks for heading up. We do not have received the estimated release date for now. If there is anything new, we'll release at the first time. Appreciate your support.
2018-11-26
Use props
fans6d2dd0e1
New

Australia

CAVEIRA Posted at 2018-8-13 04:52

Hey mate, download Xcode or android studio from apple/Google’s website , and install the app on an emulator

You can scale up the emulator to run on your screen size ;)
2019-3-8
Use props
EnglishSicilian
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-26 02:42
Hi Richard, thanks for heading up. We do not have received the estimated release date for now. If there is anything new, we'll release at the first time. Appreciate your support.

is there really no way of creating the quick shots with a Mac? I have to download them via mobile??
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

EnglishSicilian Posted at 5-27 11:23
is there really no way of creating the quick shots with a Mac? I have to download them via mobile??

Hi, there. I'm sorry to tell you that you are unable to create Quickshots with the Macbook. You could check the compatible devices list from our official website. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-5-28
Use props
EnglishSicilian
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 01:39
Hi, there. I'm sorry to tell you that you are unable to create Quickshots with the Macbook. You could check the compatible devices list from our official website. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
So the phone overheats when using a phone and dims the screen (downloading aswel as flying). And there’s no way of editing/downloading any footage faster than waiting 4 hours to transfer wirelessly on a phone. Fantastic news.
2022-6-13
Use props
EnglishSicilian
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 01:39

Also. The link you provided sends me to DJI apps. Not recommended devices.
I’m really starting to get fed up of this brand.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EnglishSicilian Posted at 6-13 01:50
Also. The link you provided sends me to DJI apps. Not recommended devices.
I’m really starting to get fed up of this brand.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We have forwarded these needs and feedback to the relevant team and for any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules