Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Pro Cannot connect RC/GoApp to Aircraft
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pearson222
New
United States

RC will not connect to Aircraft.  In Go App - selecting Phantom 3 Professional only shows the button "How to connect".  I am using an iPad Air 2 Mini which I have used for the past 2 years with 0 issues.
Here is what I have tried so far:
1.) Tried 5+ different lightening cables
2.) Reset + relinked controller to aircraft (Holding down C1 + C2 + Camera buttons then power cycling RC and pressing link button on aircraft)
3.) Deleted and reinstalled DJI Go app (Also cleared app cache & data)
4.) Erased and reinstalled iOS on iPad

Any ideas?  I am relying on the community to help me resolve this as I have talked to support numerous times and they are unwilling to help.  

Thanks guys - Matt

2017-9-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do you have another device you can try?
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to link RC without DJI GO and check again:

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.
b. Then press the wheel on the right side of the controller
c. Use a tool to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 2 seconds, and it will link soon.
2017-9-25
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

in dji go app find relink tab,then you have a minute ithink to push link button on drone.have every thing powered up.this will reconnect rc to drone.also read operators manual. good luck.
2017-9-26
Use props
pearson222
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-25 23:35
Please try to link RC without DJI GO and check again:

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.

I have tried it with 3 different devices- iPad Air 2 mini, iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6s.  I have tried relinking without the DJI GO app as you had suggested and still cannot get past the "How to connect" button.  The controller has control of the camera gimble with or without the app - so the RC is linked with the aircraft.  The device, RC and aircraft all worked great until the latest DJI GO app forced update.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pearson222 Posted at 2017-9-26 19:15
I have tried it with 3 different devices- iPad Air 2 mini, iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6s.  I have tried relinking without the DJI GO app as you had suggested and still cannot get past the "How to connect" button.  The controller has control of the camera gimble with or without the app - so the RC is linked with the aircraft.  The device, RC and aircraft all worked great until the latest DJI GO app forced update.

Thanks for getting back to us. According to your description, it seems that the connector was bad. Please start a case and send it in: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-28
Use props
pearson222
New
United States

Why would the connector be bad?  The RC and aircraft were both left untouched.  THe only thing that changed was the forced iOS update.  This issue is very common on this forum and DJI has not given any solutions besides using a different device.
2017-9-29
Use props
all thumbs
lvl.2

United States

Had the same problem and was fixed with ios11.0.1 update
2017-10-3
Use props
pearson222
New
United States

Upgraded to iOS 11.0.1 -  Still unable to get past the "How to connect" button.
2017-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules