Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No manual camera settings for Android?????
3489 7 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans462d4551
lvl.1
Canada

Please tell me I misread this, manual camera settings is only available for IOS? What???? I honestly would not have ordered my M1 attachment had I known this. I work in video production, part of the reason I went ahead with the M1 attachement was to hopefully get better bitrate recordings (as well as active track) through a high end phone. I cannot believe that there is no option for a fixed exposure, heck even an exposure lock would be a work around but full auto?

Please tell me this is something that is being worked on?
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hi, please check the product page. Which aircraft is this for? What type of Android device do you have?
2017-9-25
Use props
fans462d4551
lvl.1
Canada

As stated in my post it's for the M1 handle which turns my OSMO handle into essentially an OSMO mobile. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and will likely be getting an S8 or S8+ soon.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry that there is no Manual Adjust for Android APP with Osmo Mobile, but there is AE/AF lock by long pressing the screen.
2017-9-26
Use props
fans462d4551
lvl.1
Canada

I wasn't aware of the long press on the screen, I'll try that! Hopefully manual controls gets added soon however, it's quite crippling without that especially for motion timelapse (one of my reasons for buying) as auto exposure leads to flickering.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans462d4551 Posted at 2017-9-27 11:05
I wasn't aware of the long press on the screen, I'll try that! Hopefully manual controls gets added soon however, it's quite crippling without that especially for motion timelapse (one of my reasons for buying) as auto exposure leads to flickering.

There should be many videos in YouTube posted by other users, you can refer to them, besides, if you have any problem, please post here, we and many users with experience will assist.
2017-9-28
Use props
bradgonemad
lvl.2
United States

I've owned the Osmo Mobile since release. Been waiting for manual controls since. There's more that's limited to iOS as well. Best bet is to just use the Samsung camera app. DJI Go app is a POS anyway. If you buy an S8 you'll need to use an old version of the DJI app to even get it to open without crashing. Only thing I use the DJI app for it's to calibrate the gimbal, it's pretty useless beyond that!
2017-10-1
Use props
fans462d4551
lvl.1
Canada

That's disheartening. Are there any non dji apps that do a decent job of motion control? I've heard mixed reviews about Litchi and that's the only one I'd heard of that does motion control.
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules