P3S Shipping Time
932 6 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldarmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56512 ft
United States

I'm just asking a question, when I ordered my P3S refurb directly from the DJI site I know it stated 10-15 days for shipping.

I was just curious as to why it takes so long to ship a refurb product? I did email customer service and the person who replied was very polite and said it was in the warehouse waiting on the courier. So it takes 15 working days for the courier to come by your warehouse to ship something? Again just asking, not complaining. But now I wish I would have just bought a new one and not tried to save a $100.

2017-9-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

LOL, you are very patient!  A mod will see your problem and help you out, hang in there!  Why don't you go ahead and post your order #.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The products sent back by other customers within seven days after he/she confirms receipt will need to be strictly examined, refurbished and repackaged, and then sold as DJI refurbished products. That is why the shipping time is that long, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2017-9-25
Use props
Oldarmy
lvl.1
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-25 16:24
LOL, you are very patient!  A mod will see your problem and help you out, hang in there!  Why don't you go ahead and post your order #.

LOL.. I found out after waiting a week now that I'm not.. LOL After joining a few groups and reading & reading. Then watching all the videos posted and talking to a few folks in my area this is worse then waiting for x-mas morning.  LOL

Order# 0015438480019
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Oldarmy Posted at 2017-9-26 11:33
LOL.. I found out after waiting a week now that I'm not.. LOL After joining a few groups and reading & reading. Then watching all the videos posted and talking to a few folks in my area this is worse then waiting for x-mas morning.  LOL

Order# 0015438480019

The order is placed on 18th Sep, the drone will be shipped out within 10-15 working days, please wait patiently. Should you have any questions about it, please feel free to let us know, we'd like to check it for you.
2017-9-26
Use props
Oldarmy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-26 23:08
The order is placed on 18th Sep, the drone will be shipped out within 10-15 working days, please wait patiently. Should you have any questions about it, please feel free to let us know, we'd like to check it for you.

Hello Diana - yes I know that is the standard answer and I appreciate it, but that was not my question. Actually DJI Mindy answered my question which was just a curious why it takes so long.

and FYI I received an email this morning from DJI that it is shipping and FedEX shows delivery by this coming Monday.

Thank you DJI Mindy for explaining why it takes longer for the refurbs to be shipped. Have a great day!
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Oldarmy Posted at 2017-9-27 20:07
Hello Diana - yes I know that is the standard answer and I appreciate it, but that was not my question. Actually DJI Mindy answered my question which was just a curious why it takes so long.

and FYI I received an email this morning from DJI that it is shipping and FedEX shows delivery by this coming Monday.

You are right, the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon and have a great time on flying.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules