10051 85 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d846ca3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482769 ft
Sweden

63N3S1S Posted at 2017-10-1 09:23
I was Pre order also with my local DJI Authorized dealer since Sept 10, 2017 and they told me that DJI will send by end of September 2017 and I will be traveling to Asia on Oct 22 for 2 weeks and hope could bring this Mavic Pro Platinum with me.
I will be mad if they said will be by the end of October.

Yes, I also have a trip coming up and had expected that DJI had learned from the mistake of last year, when the exact same thing happened.  

It's amazing that a company that clearly has to have a huge knowledge of production and shipping logistics to do what they do can't get something basic like this right. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last year, as Mavic was an entirely new product, but I will not do the same this year. Producing a MPP instead of an MP should really not be so hard that they have a shipping delay like this.

It's absolutely unacceptable.
2017-10-3
Use props
MPP Pilot
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_L0GpTms Posted at 2017-9-26 13:47
Sorry, for you guys but  is well known that from end of Sep to Mid of Oct  China buss is all shut down. On Oct.01 is China  National day  and everything is closed for 1 week. Then it takes at least one more week for companies to  resume at full speed again. Not to forget that from Oct 10 there are 2 x Electronics Fairs in HK and many chinese companies are focused  on there ...i think DJI too. So you must be patient.
A always avoid orders from Asia  in Oct and  near Chinese New Year (End of Jan  and Feb)

Will have been good to know this from DJI BEFORE placing an order or pre-order
2017-10-4
Use props
MPP Pilot
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

63N3S1S Posted at 2017-10-1 09:23
I was Pre order also with my local DJI Authorized dealer since Sept 10, 2017 and they told me that DJI will send by end of September 2017 and I will be traveling to Asia on Oct 22 for 2 weeks and hope could bring this Mavic Pro Platinum with me.
I will be mad if they said will be by the end of October.

Same here ! Planed a trip to Florida on Oct 24th on purpose to film some area with my new drone. When contacted about this issue, DJI simply told me I can cancel the MPP order and buy the Mavi pro instead if I was in such hurry, because they didn't thought I will get the MPP on time for my trip. So good luck!
2017-10-4
Use props
fansb41869e0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2361926 ft
United States

Hey DJI, just a reminder... you guys suck.
2017-10-8
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I did a Pre Order  for the  Mavic Pro Platinum from Best Buy, they said they would ship in a couple days.  I read this thread  that they it wont ship till the end of October.  I am very troubled about ordering from DJI for several reasons.  My concern is they  knew about the holiday in China, and still picked a ship date of Sept 25. There was also a quality issue a year ago with the Mavic Pro, As noted by several  YouTube videos involving the Camera gimbal, video jitter, and random fly aways.   This was on the first gen initial orders. because they rushed out the orders with know Quality Assurance .  China is known for having ZERO quality control.  I know this because when I worked at IBM and Sun Microsystems, we had several hardware bugs that were present on about 10% of all products that we had to replace.  That being said, I know that all drones are manufactured in China.  The  responsibility for QA is DJI, and they seem to be oblivious to customers, and didn't notify them when they know they have an issue when the customer called support.  Many here  in the forum also complain about tech support having a language barrier and copy and paste responses.  Since this is simply a $1000+ toy, I plan to cancel my order and wait for DJI to get their act together. I feel sorry for existing customers who are already stuck with a company that does not have a customer focus.  Granted they have the best consumer drone on paper, but that  can change tomorrow.  
2017-10-8
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I just completed cancelling my Pre-Order at Best Buy for the Mavic Pro Platinum. Im  going to wait and see if DJI gets their act together.   Not sure what drone I will be purchasing, but I would appreciate any ideas from  the  forum members here.
Thanks Dave
2017-10-8
Use props
fans9cff7728
New
United States

I'm on 4 weeks tomorrow.  Disgusting level of customer service.  DJI you've been using our money w/o Delivery WTF?
2017-10-9
Use props
MarocoJ
New

United States

I ordered my MPP from amazon on September 8th.  Amazon Marketplace emailed me saying my order would be cancelled by Amazon if the seller did not send shipping information by October 15th.  I emailed Amazon and asked them to extend the order to October 30th.  I have a bad feeling this will be happening to many people and many orders will get cancelled.  I also would be very surprised if they can fill all of the pre-orders and now normal orders all by October 30th. I really hope they can sort out this issue and resolve the problem.  I am very excited about the drone and feel that this mistake could be resolved just by maybe including some additional accessories with the fly more combo for those that are having such terrible delays.  
2017-10-10
Use props
Sagopa Kajmer
New

Canada

I ordered Mavic Platinium and jumped on a convo with a rep immediately ( That was 3 weeks before their shipping date announcement a.k.a September 25th ).  So listen to this.  I said to DJI - Guys I need to make sure that you are shipping the drone on Sept 25, if you can't then there is no point for me to keep the order. I have a customer ( I run a digital marketing agency ) waiting for content production and if my team is not able to have this toy on time, I'll order something else.  After a long convo,  they confirmed my shipping date as Sept 25. And guess what - day before I got an email stating the same message ( mass email)  I am reading all over on this forum " Due to a high demand ..... " ..  
Now, I am without a drone and had to reschedule my content delivery and explain this to my client.....  Cost me time, cost me money and a lot of headache.
I recorded every conversation with DJI -  emails, chat and planning to boost an article on Social as well as Reddit so everybody knows how dodgy their customer service is.
For the record fansb41869e0 is right -  they day GoPro get;s their things together with Karma I'll be switching immediately and never look back.  WHAT A HORSE S***T
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sagopa Kajmer Posted at 2017-10-16 05:49
I ordered Mavic Platinium and jumped on a convo with a rep immediately ( That was 3 weeks before their shipping date announcement a.k.a September 25th ).  So listen to this.  I said to DJI - Guys I need to make sure that you are shipping the drone on Sept 25, if you can't then there is no point for me to keep the order. I have a customer ( I run a digital marketing agency ) waiting for content production and if my team is not able to have this toy on time, I'll order something else.  After a long convo,  they confirmed my shipping date as Sept 25. And guess what - day before I got an email stating the same message ( mass email)  I am reading all over on this forum " Due to a high demand ..... " ..  
Now, I am without a drone and had to reschedule my content delivery and explain this to my client.....  Cost me time, cost me money and a lot of headache.
I recorded every conversation with DJI -  emails, chat and planning to boost an article on Social as well as Reddit so everybody knows how dodgy their customer service is.

Sagopa, I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience.
We are working on fulfilling the stock and will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible, hope your kind understanding.
We are sorry again for the frustration.
2017-10-16
Use props
Sagopa Kajmer
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-16 19:07
Sagopa, I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience.
We are working on fulfilling the stock and will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible, hope your kind understanding.
We are sorry again for the frustration.

All you guys do is apologizing - you guys are worst than a Canadians. Your feedback does not give a relief, instead brings more hate! I think is better for you to shut up or talk to your upper-level managment and work to fix your customer experience.
2017-10-17
Use props
fansb41869e0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2361926 ft
United States

He said it the best ^^
2017-10-17
Use props
rodar21
lvl.1
United States

yep I'm in the same boat. trip OCT 30 and ordered sep 8. guess I need to cancel. sent PM to DJI but no answer .online store says shipped, store/tracking says not shipped - what a CF.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rodar21 Posted at 2017-10-20 18:26
yep I'm in the same boat. trip OCT 30 and ordered sep 8. guess I need to cancel. sent PM to DJI but no answer .online store says shipped, store/tracking says not shipped - what a CF.

Could you please provide me with your order number? I'd like to check it for you.
2017-10-20
Use props
rodar21
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-20 19:36
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'd like to check it for you.

thanks.
if it wont arrive I have to go get a mavic pro from Costco that's all.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rodar21 Posted at 2017-10-22 15:35

thanks.

Just checked your order, it hasn't been shipped, sorry for this.
2017-10-23
Use props
Sagopa Kajmer
New

Canada

Here is what I got as a reply - just today:
- - - -
And we just to let you know that the reason why your order was delayed it is because it is out of stock as of this moment. It is due to the high global demand in our online market that we have. And we really apologize for this inconvenience, however once your order will be updated we will notify you as soon as possible and we are considering your order now as our priority.
- - -

I am such an idiot,  I have been waiting 30 f*** days so I can get the above feedback.  Just canceled my order!  and I will never ever come back!  AND hello GoPRO Karma
2017-10-23
Use props
Krytical
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32526 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-23 00:48
Just checked your order, it hasn't been shipped, sorry for this.

Can I expect my order on (10/17/2017)  to arrive in the Estimated 10-15 days that it shows on the site when ordering?

I have screenshots of this.  I also have screenshots of the customer service representative confirming it WILL be 10-15 days.

If this is a flat out lie from your customer support and your web page, expect a false advertising/fraud lawsuit. not just a simple cancellation.
2017-10-24
Use props
Krytical
lvl.1
United States

Krytical Posted at 2017-10-24 08:25
Can I expect my order on (10/17/2017)  to arrive in the Estimated 10-15 days that it shows on the site when ordering?

I have screenshots of this.  I also have screenshots of the customer service representative confirming it WILL be 10-15 days.

Note, I said arrive, I meant ship...

And I'm putting faith in DJI... hoping that they are not being fraudulent... but there are SO many stories of this... it's time someone did something that made DJI change their web page and customer support to be accurate at the VERY LEAST...
2017-10-24
Use props
fansc8293976
New

France

I’ve ordered a Mavic Platinum at the beginning of September, I received the same email of void excuses. I waited all October and still no news. I had a long story with DJI, since the the real beginning of this company but now it’s over. I will never allow this company to teasing me with fake firmware releases and unacceptable delays
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sagopa Kajmer Posted at 2017-10-23 04:43
Here is what I got as a reply - just today:
- - - -
And we just to let you know that the reason why your order was delayed it is because it is out of stock as of this moment. It is due to the high global demand in our online market that we have. And we really apologize for this inconvenience, however once your order will be updated we will notify you as soon as possible and we are considering your order now as our priority.

We are extremely sorry for the delay, our colleagues have been working hard for escalating and dealing with the orders. We hope all our customers will receive the packages soon.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Krytical Posted at 2017-10-24 08:31
Note, I said arrive, I meant ship...

And I'm putting faith in DJI... hoping that they are not being fraudulent... but there are SO many stories of this... it's time someone did something that made DJI change their web page and customer support to be accurate at the VERY LEAST...

Could you please provide us with your order number so I can check more info about this?
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansc8293976 Posted at 2017-10-24 15:37
I’ve ordered a Mavic Platinum at the beginning of September, I received the same email of void excuses. I waited all October and still no news. I had a long story with DJI, since the the real beginning of this company but now it’s over. I will never allow this company to teasing me with fake firmware releases and unacceptable delays

We apologize for the delay of your order due to the high global demand in our online market. If you still keep this order, please PM me the order number so I can check more info about it. And may I learn more details about the "fake firmware release"?
2017-10-24
Use props
Krytical
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-24 19:40
Could you please provide us with your order number so I can check more info about this?

0018000895573 <-- Order Number.

I wanted to give the Customer Support reps, who confirmed the 10-15 day timeline TWICE, a chance, to not be outright lying.  Today is two weeks... Tomorrow is 15 days...

I'll wait an extra two or three days... but given the estimate on the site in the store when purchasing, and having it confirmed by two different Customer Service reps in support chat...   Well, we'll just see how this turns out, won't we.

2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

I was told the order will be shipped 10 to 15 business days after the payment confirmation, please wait patiently.
2017-10-31
Use props
robotfist
lvl.2
United States

I ordered mine on Sept. 11th.  2 weeks later I was told that mine would ship in mid to late October.  Well, October is officially over and I've still got nothing but a big hole in my wallet where my money used to be.  DJI should not charge people's cards until they ship the product.  This is ridiculous.  The only other company I know that screws their customers around worse is Red Digital Cinema. But DJI is very high up there.  I have a shoot in mid-November that I am supposed to be using this drone for.  I did not think that November would come and I still wouldn't have my drone. This is complete BS.
DJI treats new product releases like they are selling things on Kickstarter.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

robotfist Posted at 2017-10-31 23:25
I ordered mine on Sept. 11th.  2 weeks later I was told that mine would ship in mid to late October.  Well, October is officially over and I've still got nothing but a big hole in my wallet where my money used to be.  DJI should not charge people's cards until they ship the product.  This is ridiculous.  The only other company I know that screws their customers around worse is Red Digital Cinema. But DJI is very high up there.  I have a shoot in mid-November that I am supposed to be using this drone for.  I did not think that November would come and I still wouldn't have my drone. This is complete BS.
DJI treats new product releases like they are selling things on Kickstarter.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Could you please PM me your order number? I would help to check.
2017-11-1
Use props
Metanoia
New

South Korea

I also ordered mavic platinum in the early of October, and I am still waiting. DJI seems to feel not responsible for informing shipping date to pre-oderers. Bad.
2017-11-1
Use props
Krytical
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-31 22:42
I was told the order will be shipped 10 to 15 business days after the payment confirmation, please wait patiently.

Good to know..

Just wish I knew why it took 15 days to go from payment approved, to payment confirmed.. but whatever... hoping for the best...

Thanks for updating.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Krytical Posted at 2017-11-1 19:37
Good to know..

Just wish I knew why it took 15 days to go from payment approved, to payment confirmed.. but whatever... hoping for the best...

Just to clarify, it means 15 days after the payment confirmation rather than taking 15 days to confirm the payment. I wish you can receive the drone soon.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Metanoia Posted at 2017-11-1 05:29
I also ordered mavic platinum in the early of October, and I am still waiting. DJI seems to feel not responsible for informing shipping date to pre-oderers. Bad.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have been experiencing, could you please provide me with your order number? I will help to check the status of your order now.
2017-11-2
Use props
Krytical
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-2 00:27
Just to clarify, it means 15 days after the payment confirmation rather than taking 15 days to confirm the payment. I wish you can receive the drone soon.

It confirmed yesterday.
I was just letting others know it DID take 15 days to go from approved to confirmed.

This could be the cause of some users delays and confusion/frustration.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Krytical Posted at 2017-11-2 06:25
It confirmed yesterday.
I was just letting others know it DID take 15 days to go from approved to confirmed.

Hi, I checked your order again, it was shipped and you should have received it according to the tracking number status, right?
2017-11-7
Use props
RLRFILM
New

United States

I ordered 9/8 from BH and received one backorder email on 9/24. Since then ... nothing. Can you check on my order status?
Otherwise I am going to have to cancel the order.  Definitely did not expect to wait this long. Very disappointed with DJI's ability to properly plan for demand and communicate with customers. When I contacted BH they say they have received NO ETA AT ALL from DJI. Ridiculous.
2017-11-7
Use props
fansa2c082d9
lvl.1
United States

Thats odd, I just placed an order with dji and the expected ship date is 3-5 business day after payment confirmation. It seems like dji is starting to catchup with all their orders.  I have been monitoring their site for the pass few weeks and they're expected ship date has jumped from 25 days, 15 days, 5-10 days, and now 3-5.  Lets hope its accurate.
2017-11-8
Use props
fans33ffba32
New

Colombia

HI , I would like to know how many business days are taken by Dji store (USA) to change the status to confirm and to send the Mavic Pro Platinum to Red Bank NJ if I buy the product today, because I'm from Colombia and my sister has a business  travel  in the first week on december, and I can take the risk to buy the product and have a delay because She returns and She couldn´t receive after .

2017-11-14
Use props
fans636e157e
lvl.1

Canada

Hi everyone.
Who know for what reasons my posts never gets posted but that doesn't stop me from writing.

I ordered my MPP combo and few more add-ons on Sep 26th with so called one of the DJi's largest distributor in canada, and till today I never got any calls neither any email they never even bother to reply to my emails regarding delivery of MPP.

Paid a little over 2100$ and it's been almost 2 months and nothing in response, and it's winter already. I have a very important international travel coming on which is due any day now.

It may or may not have been just DJi's fault till yesterday I saw the notification of MP Alpine Limited edition.

Can DJi explain what's going on here ?

A customer's point of view  You Just got yr MP, still trying to master it and here comes MPP , you thought of upgrading and pre order MPP while you sold your MP with a loss and spending 500$ more and wait for 2 months for it to be delivered.
You sold yr MP and waiting for yr MPP pre order to be delivered , you spent 2000$ already to be left  with nothing in yr hands . And DJI comes up with MP Alpine Limited. Just to add insult to yr injury.
2017-11-16
Use props
LKasavetov
New

United Kingdom

Same here!
Ordered as soon as the product was released and since then I've been in multiple pointless conversations with the so called 'Customer Support' who keep repeating the same statements over and over again.

DJI Team - I see you are reading and posting here. If someone could please check my order 0448081609970 and let me know what's going on that would be great. I am really tired and disappointed by the experience with your company! Total lack of respect for your customers who pay a lot of money just to keep listening to lies....
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LKasavetov Posted at 2017-11-16 11:05
Same here!
Ordered as soon as the product was released and since then I've been in multiple pointless conversations with the so called 'Customer Support' who keep repeating the same statements over and over again.

LKasavetov, sorry to have kept you waiting, your issue has been forwarded to Sales Team for investigation, we will try our best to expedite the shipping, thanks for the patience.
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans636e157e Posted at 2017-11-16 09:39
Hi everyone.
Who know for what reasons my posts never gets posted but that doesn't stop me from writing.

Sir, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience, but we are unable to check any order status about the dealer, you will still need to communicate with them.
Mavic Pro Platinum is available in most of regions in our online store.
Hope you will receive it soon.
2017-11-16
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules