My Mavic Pro Platinum ordering experience
10044 85 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maksim 1987
New
Hong Kong

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I placed an order September 08... now it is November 20 and my order status is PENDING. So I can't get my drone for almost 3 MONTH! The worst thing is that customer can not solve anything, just types standard shameless cliche answers: "I apologize for the long wait Sir. Honestly speaking, there is no date indicated yet in your order. However, here is what I can do I'll forward this case to our head quarter for a quick follow up."

Two weeks later, after receiving NO follow up from DJI headquarters, I addressed the customer support again and received... same answer: "I apologize for the long wait Sir. Honestly speaking, there is no date indicated yet in your order. However, here is what I can do I'll forward this case to our head quarter for a quick follow up"

Nobody seems to care: I didn't receive my drone, I have no follow up. What;s going on, DIJ?
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maksim 1987 Posted at 2017-11-20 00:50
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I placed an order September 08... now it is November 20 and my order status is PENDING. So I can't get my drone for almost 3 MONTH! The worst thing is that customer can not solve anything, just types standard shameless cliche answers: "I apologize for the long wait Sir. Honestly speaking, there is no date indicated yet in your order. However, here is what I can do I'll forward this case to our head quarter for a quick follow up."

Two weeks later, after receiving NO follow up from DJI headquarters, I addressed the customer support again and received... same answer: "I apologize for the long wait Sir. Honestly speaking, there is no date indicated yet in your order. However, here is what I can do I'll forward this case to our head quarter for a quick follow up"

Maksim, could you kindly offer your order number here? We'd like the exact status and keep follow up for you. Sincerely apologize for the all inconvenience.
2017-11-20
Use props
Maksim 1987
New
Hong Kong

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-20 04:47
Maksim, could you kindly offer your order number here? We'd like the exact status and keep follow up for you. Sincerely apologize for the all inconvenience.

Hi, Susan!
Thanks for your reply. My order number is 8522984510988

Regards, Maksim
2017-11-20
Use props
LKasavetov
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-16 20:19
LKasavetov, sorry to have kept you waiting, your issue has been forwarded to Sales Team for investigation, we will try our best to expedite the shipping, thanks for the patience.

Can you please provide me with an update following on from the escalation then? Thank you.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maksim 1987 Posted at 2017-11-20 21:44
Hi, Susan!
Thanks for your reply. My order number is 8522984510988

Maksim, have you received the package? Per the tracking number, it seems that the package has arrived and delivered, could you help us double check? Thanks!
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LKasavetov Posted at 2017-11-22 07:16
Can you please provide me with an update following on from the escalation then? Thank you.

Sir, your package has been shipped and I will PM you the tracking number. Do not worry, it is on the way, and you will receive it soon.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules