CAMERA NOT KEEPING UP WITH FLIGHT
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FREDDY71
New
United States

THE CAMERA ON MY INSPIRE 1 IS SOMTIMES NOT KEEPING UP WITH FLIGHT AND SAYS DISCONNECTED, THEN IT SEEMS TO REFRESH AND IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES DO IT AGAIN. WHATS GOING ON? THIS STARTED AFTER INSTALLING THE LATEST FIRMWARE.

2017-9-26
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

FREDDY71, what device are you using? How far away are you flying?  There are a number of things that can cause those symptoms. Safety First! Ken.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Does the remote disconnect as well? Have you tried reinstalling the app?
2017-9-26
Use props
SPS Aerial Tech
New
Flight distance : 506421 ft
United States

I'm having a similar issue (not sure if its literally the same thing).

I'm using an Inspire 1 V2 with the X3 gimbal attached. Sometimes in flight I will lose the ability to take photos. The camera is still feeding images into my iPad mini 4 and the remote is still connected, but the camera settings read out "N/A" for your shutter speed/ISO etc.. Upon this error occurring during flight. I immediately land and turn off the drone, then turn it back on again and the problem is fixed..

Very annoying... Does this sound familiar?
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SPS Aerial Tech Posted at 2017-9-26 14:38
I'm having a similar issue (not sure if its literally the same thing).

I'm using an Inspire 1 V2 with the X3 gimbal attached. Sometimes in flight I will lose the ability to take photos. The camera is still feeding images into my iPad mini 4 and the remote is still connected, but the camera settings read out "N/A" for your shutter speed/ISO etc.. Upon this error occurring during flight. I immediately land and turn off the drone, then turn it back on again and the problem is fixed..

if the Ipad still had image at that time, the problem may caused by SD card. Please try to format you SD with your PC or change a SD card for check. Keep us updated, if the problem remains.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

FREDDY, when you turned on your AC, would it started self checking? Please ensure that the connection between the camera and your drone is well connected.
You can check the pin above your camera. Please provide me the screenshot of your app with the error message. Thanks.
2017-9-26
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What are you using for the Go app ?  The system needs a fast processor and older go app devices may not be able to keep up.  This is quite common after an update to have a sudden loss of  smooth video as the new FW is taking more and more power .

If you can get and I pad pro  ( standard size ) with a A9 or A10 processor -  this is the gold standard in my book  and then test and see if the lagging slow video goes away , if it does, that is the problem .

donnie
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules