inspire 2 hand holds
3207 18 2017-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

any body know here i could find some hand holds for the i2 i have shoots where i really need the i2 to be able to be in my hands and not in the air dont want to chop my fingers off. one of dji's videos i beleive called the circle? had some 3d printed hand holds specifically for that mini movie, thanks for the help in advance. also i gave checked all over online and cant find anything that satisfies me either too big or too small too bulkey or heavy, would like it to be quick release and fit 17mm
2017-9-26
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Have you looked on Thingiverse ?
Mark G.

2017-9-26
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

You may be able to improvise with DJI osmo bike mount

https://www.googleadservices.com ... IQwg8IKw&adurl=

or even a Gopro handle mount or floaty grip

https://www.googleadservices.com ... Q9aACCC4&adurl=
2017-9-26
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

http://www.multicopterwarehouse.com/mcw-dji-inspire-grip-handles

https://www.hobbymounts.co.uk/sh ... les-DJI-Inspire-1-2
2017-9-26
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

With the handle fixed to the arms, will they allow clearance for the aircraft to take off from ground. I hope the handle will not stop the aircraft land on ground.

Vulcan grip seems to be good for the purpose.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

EagleEye, there is no official hand hold for inspire 2. Please notice that using the kit from the third party website is dangerous . It is not tested and may hurt your drone.
In that case, the warranty will be affected. Thanks for understanding.
2017-9-26
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

dji Electra if dji would come out with them for us film crews it would be a major help to us in the music and film industries. so to your knowledge what would or could be damaged?
2017-9-27
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

EagleEyeUAV Posted at 2017-9-27 07:26
dji Electra if dji would come out with them for us film crews it would be a major help to us in the music and film industries. so to your knowledge what would or could be damaged?

One issue I can see is if they crush or stress the C.F. tube and breaking the glue bond in the mounts.  Been issues on here already with the glued assemblies being loose or coming apart without the added stress of a 3rd party clamp affecting the joints.

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EagleEyeUAV Posted at 2017-9-27 07:26
We will not be responsible for the damage caused by third-party accessories, please pay attention to the future release in our website.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-9-27 08:00
One issue I can see is if they crush or stress the C.F. tube and breaking the glue bond in the mounts.  Been issues on here already with the glued assemblies being loose or coming apart without the added stress of a 3rd party clamp affecting the joints.

I believe the arm of Inspire 2 is solid enough for daily flight unless the drone gets crashed.
2017-9-27
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am told these work on both I1 and I2
https://www.floridadronesupply.c ... tch-for-dji-inspire
2017-9-28
Use props
fansb7027fff
lvl.1

Hello,

I recently bought the new DJI Handle Grips for my Inspire 2 and noticed the drone arms appear to be just a bit too wide for the clamps (Please see photos). Given the screws probably don't go all the way in, I'm afraid the handles could possibly come off during flight (causing the drone to crash by hitting the props) or during landing or take-off, causing a dangerous situation for the person hand-catching or holding during take-off. Having safe and secure handle grips is important for me because I'm generally flying from boats or terrain unsuitable for traditional landing or taking off. I'm also afraid of tightening the clamps all the way because the pressure may crack the drone arms.

Any thoughts / ideas / alternative handle grip suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Michael

2018-3-22
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansb7027fff Posted at 2018-3-22 10:14
Hello,

I recently bought the new DJI Handle Grips for my Inspire 2 and noticed the drone arms appear to be just a bit too wide for the clamps (Please see photos). Given the screws probably don't go all the way in, I'm afraid the handles could possibly come off during flight (causing the drone to crash by hitting the props) or during landing or take-off, causing a dangerous situation for the person hand-catching or holding during take-off. Having safe and secure handle grips is important for me because I'm generally flying from boats or terrain unsuitable for traditional landing or taking off. I'm also afraid of tightening the clamps all the way because the pressure may crack the drone arms.

I am very puzzled by this thread???  I bought the handles from the DJI web site, installed them, and they work perfect.

https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-handheld-grips
2018-3-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

fansb7027fff Posted at 2018-3-22 10:14
Hello,

Michael, if clamping halves fits snugly around the tube, than there's nothing to worry about. The gap you see is normal and necessary. Note that clamping force is distributed evenly along significant tube surface, therefore threads stripping will likely happen way sooner than tube crushing ...
2018-3-22
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-9-28 13:40
I am told these work on both I1 and I2
https://www.floridadronesupply.c ... tch-for-dji-inspire

yes they do i bought these and love them they take a little maintenance tho make sure you use a weak thread locker blue is pushing it
2018-6-13
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-3-22 10:45
I am very puzzled by this thread???  I bought the handles from the DJI web site, installed them, and they work perfect.

https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-handheld-grips

those are new never saw them when i bought mine last year i may upgrade to those dji is'nt third party so you would be fine with them
2018-6-13
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft

do you use them for holding the drone while walking around or for hand catching and launching?
2018-6-13
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

carrying i do not hand catch the I2
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_vCnMfuuz04D1
New

Pakistan

Unleash Your Business Wisdom: Exploring Business Book Writing Ser...

Are you an entrepreneur, expert, or business professional with a wealth of knowledge to share Join us in this thread as we delve into the world of business book writing services. Discover how these services can transform your expertise into a compelling book that not only establishes your authority but also opens new avenues for growth and influence.
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules