Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent Battery Indicator Error
731 5 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benghee
lvl.1
Malaysia
Offline

[size=14.6667px]Hi,

[size=14.6667px]Just crashed my Spark into water, while waiting for it to dry, the battery indicators blink not normal. It started from Left to Right repeating blink that couldn't turn it off somehow. The water still coming out from the battery while the lights are blinking. Before Spark took off, the battery was fully charged. I've been google and look into the battery guidebook, none of them suggest any solution.

[size=14.6667px]Does anyone knows what does the indicator means? Many thanks.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Online

It is not recommended to use the water damaged drone and batteries since it may have potential risks.
2017-9-27
Use props
Benghee
lvl.1
Malaysia
Offline

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-27 03:10
It is not recommended to use the water damaged drone and batteries since it may have potential risks.

So repair center is my choice?
2017-9-27
Use props
Benghee
lvl.1
Malaysia
Offline

Does anyone knows about the battery indicators? It keep blinking from Left to Right, malfunction or discharging? I hope DJI engineers can give me a hint.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Hong Kong
Offline

Benghee Posted at 2017-9-27 03:29
Does anyone knows about the battery indicators? It keep blinking from Left to Right, malfunction or discharging? I hope DJI engineers can give me a hint.

Benghee, sorry for the crash. It is abnormal that your battery blink in that way.
And if your battery drop into water,it can not repair.
Please contact our support and start a case to analyze your flight data. We can help you find out the reason of your crash.
2017-9-27
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States
Offline

Benghee Posted at 2017-9-27 03:26
So repair center is my choice?

You should probably not keep that battery inside  you house or car... if the circuitry is damaged it might overheat or worse... Probably not,, but better safe than sorry.  I accidentally poked a hole in a lipo once.. took it outside and left it for a couple of days... nothing happened, but I would not have been comfortable with it inside.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules