X5 Camera Color Issues
1096 5 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon8283
New

United States

I purchased the X5 camera a month and am having the problems I am reading that lots of people are having with color corrections, especially with reds.  Indoors or outdoors all subject's skin looks like they are sunburned.  Have communicated with DJI and they want me to send the camera in for "repairs".  This is very troubling to me.  Everyone says there needs to be a firmware update and I don't understand what this has not happened yet.  Anyone found a fix other than sending the camera in for "repairs".

Thanks

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to reset camera settings, take pictures or videos in Auto Mode with auto White Balance.
If the problem persists, please upload the original pictures or videos to Dropbox and post the link here for analysis, thank you.
2017-9-28
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I am have exactly the same problem, is there a fix for this
2017-11-1
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

We are waiting for the firmware update for many days and months. It seems that DJI has forgotten about this camera and is engaged in other devices. Marketing is more expensive than honor. There are new devices of this manufacturer. They require more attention. Why should they think of our cell? They believe that the firmware is optimal and does not require revision. I'm beginning to regret that I bought OZMO X5 pro. It was worth paying attention to the cameras of other companies.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fran Posted at 2017-11-1 10:10
I am have exactly the same problem, is there a fix for this

Please check my post in 2# and upload several original footage for analysis, thank you.
2017-11-2
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-2 00:01
Please check my post in 2# and upload several original footage for analysis, thank you.

Thank you, have  reset camera settings and seems to have resolved the issue
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules