Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Encouraging news on the P4 firmware issue
8109 122 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Read the posts
2017-11-3
Use props
Pvt Pilot '79
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1000272 ft
United States

Beta 600 seems to be the fix. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and my P4 performs at least as good as it ever has but possibly better; range, responsiveness, etc. I can’t verify that all the video features are resolved but I haven’t seen any problems yet. It’s great to see all the interest and feedback now from the administrators though.
2017-11-3
Use props
DeeD
lvl.1
United States

Pvt Pilot '79 Posted at 2017-11-3 22:09
Beta 600 seems to be the fix. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and my P4 performs at least as good as it ever has but possibly better; range, responsiveness, etc. I can’t verify that all the video features are resolved but I haven’t seen any problems yet. It’s great to see all the interest and feedback now from the administrators though.

DJI needs to be upfront with the MANY issues which have occurred with the latest firmware update? After all they are the ones that put out updates??? They are the experts, we lean on them for their updates? But updates are suppose to improve the flying experience, not GROUND US ALL?????

My controller would not charge at all after update, what a FOOL I was to update, when issues were going rampant. I still don't understand why I pushed the button, there was just no chance for recovery.

Currently my status is DJI is according to the email, has acknowledged official receipt of my controller, which is still under warranty. Anyway, the email stated that they will ship REPLACEMENT out to me with 5-7 business days? Why they have to wait even that long, I am not sure? But okay, so far, so good with the process? I am assuming the count down began the day I received the email?????

Now, my concern will be, will the replacement be updated with the NIGHTMARE, of the LATEST FIRMWARE, or will it be factory settings? I have also asked for the link to download the beta, as the beta seems to be correcting a lot of the issues????
2017-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules