Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI customer Service Video
733 3 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavvy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1386637 ft
United States

2017-9-27
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

good video.  this is exactly why i have insurance on my drone via state farm and not with Dji...   if my drone fails i know worst case scenario i have to deal with is waiting on my agent/claims adjuster to approve it and cut a check for me to buy another or take my money elsewhere..  i tried to deal with Dji with my first spark, and i gave up fast,  like couple days exchanging emails and chats..i decided eff this they cant even keep track of my info in a simple correspondence..  i was a new person every time i replied or contacted them..they ignored my explanations as well when i told them what happened..  i contacted amazon and they said no problem to allowing me to exchange, and only took about a week or so to get my money back to me to let me try again..  from then on out i have insurance cover my drone instead of DJi..  and my experience was mild but it told me enough that too many red flags and inconsistencies.  for me half the people telling me just the spark itself other half wanted everything.. that alone is a huge red flag...but the fact they couldn't track things down in their own system scared me well away..
2017-9-27
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Communication is critically important so if seller offers to do xy and z, that's exactly what I'd be expected if not, I'd uptight too.

at the 9:00 juncture,  
2017-9-27
Use props
Mavvy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1386637 ft
United States

Just want this to be seen
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now