Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
deplicate "fly zone" alerts during flight
488 4 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Guys, as in DJI, this is happening on my Phantom 3 Pro as well as Advanced, but I assume it's issues for all DJI, or at least the GO app for models before Phantom 4.

Anyhow, as I live right by the line of 5 miles from the airport, after the last app update (android) the app asks me to confirm that I am authorised, EVERY TIME I cross the 5 mile line... before it would ask me once for this flight and that's it..  
I am thinking if I already acknowledged, it should not bug me during this same flight, unless I asm crossing another caution area? So I am thinking it's bug.
Is this something you guys could look into, and see if perhaps next release could get back to the old behaviour for this?

Thx a bunch!

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Do you mean you have got the permission to fly in No-Fly Zone but the APP always pop ups the message to ask you once for this flight? I'm so sorry that I didn't get your point clearly, please forgive me.
Have you kept any screenshot of APP?
2017-9-27
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

I do not need permission, this is just a warning area, 5 miles radius around airport - that's green - but it keeps asking me to "acknowledge" every time I cross that line....  does that make sense?
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-9-28 11:24
I do not need permission, this is just a warning area, 5 miles radius around airport - that's green - but it keeps asking me to "acknowledge" every time I cross that line....  does that make sense?

Is there any type of box that you can check to request not seeing that notification? It may not be something that you would be able to stop.
2017-9-28
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

Not sure, will look more at the options.. i do not recall anything. This happens every time i fly anywhere where there's any
fly with caution" area
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules