Opinion of DJI
558 3 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThomasBest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33891 ft
Germany

Hi, I have had no problems with my Spark, but I worry of course when I read so often from FlyAways. I am sure that this is not all the mistake of the pilots. I think there should finally be an opinion of DJI! Log data is secure enough.

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend to do a fully pre-flight checklist before take-off. In case that the flyaway happens, we will conduct the data analysis to check the exact reason. It is based on all information you offered.
2017-9-27
Use props
pr777
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99692 ft
United Kingdom

Love my Spark and not had any problems for a total novice am happy .Do worry about a random flyaway at some point from some of experiences on here but hope that a very small percentage do as there must been many units sold and miles/kms flown with no problems . Keeping my fingers crossed .........
2017-9-27
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

This is probably something that happens in a small percentage of cases. Perhaps in some sub-series of production or something. Just hope my Spark doesn't fall on the wrong side of the statistics (haven't flown enough to know yet).
Having said that, I don't accept that it's a force of nature, or some fate written in the stars, and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't buy, not for a minute, the "magnetic interference 50m in the air that kills all your navigational systems at once" fairy tale. There's definitely some glitch there, either in the navigational systems themselves or in the algorithm of how they behave when something goes wrong in one of them.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules