Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile + Which Phone ?
4725 6 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emre Çağrı
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi all ,
Yesterday i bought an Osmo Mobile, i am already using an Iphone 6 and thinking about getting new phone.
Which one should i pick ; Iphone 7 or Samsung S8. for [photos + timelapses (day and night) ]
I can't afford an I8 because it is new and  very expensive in our country.
TY All.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Try to stick to the ones on the list for compatibility.

DJI GO for iOS v3.1.5:Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.

DJI GO for Android v3.1.4:Requires Android 4.4 or later. Compatible with Samsung NOTE7, Samsung NOTE5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy A5, HUAWEI Mate 9, HUAWEI Mate 8, HUAWEI Mate S, HUAWEI P10 Plus, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI P9, HUAWEI P8, OPPO R9 Plus, Vivo X9, Vivo X7, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5, Mi 4, LG G5, Google Pixel
2017-9-28
Use props
fansd2371957
New
Canada

DJI compatible list NOT reliable,  as each DJI update will cause certain phone to loss some feature. I have both Nexus 5X & LG G5. DJI app either loss active-tracking or  4K (after they fixed Nexus now  LG G5 don't work)
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd2371957 Posted at 2017-10-17 07:35
DJI compatible list NOT reliable,  as each DJI update will cause certain phone to loss some feature. I have both Nexus 5X & LG G5. DJI app either loss active-tracking or  4K (after they fixed Nexus now  LG G5 don't work)

Have responded in your another post, please check out. Thanks.
2017-10-17
Use props
Nadeem Ahmed
New

India

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-28 09:43
Try to stick to the ones on the list for compatibility.

DJI GO for iOS v3.1.5:Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.

Hey Mark,

I'm using DJI Osmo Mobile with One Plus 5. The DJI Go version is 3.1.22.

The DJI Go app is able to record the video in HD only, the resolution of the output file is 1280 X 168.

Does the app support full HD? Do i need to change any settings?
2017-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nadeem Ahmed Posted at 2017-11-12 07:39
Hey Mark,

I'm using DJI Osmo Mobile with One Plus 5. The DJI Go version is 3.1.22.

As far as I know they support the same resolutions as your phone.
So if your phone can capture 1080p, so should the DJI Go app.
At least with the devices I tested it worked that way.
2017-11-12
Use props
marketing0
New
United States

Jitter, or OIS problem isn't isolated to newer iPhones. Following App & iOS update a significant change in quality of footage has become blatantly evident on 6S. Can't quite get a conformation as to which update (Apple or DJI) is to blame for this, but there is absolutely a degradation in quality and it WAS NOT due to any hardware issues. Unfortunately, the situation has rendered the device practically useless for any panning shots and less-than-deal for simple forward motion/walking shots. DJI's "Ninja Walk" suggestion is a complete joke because I am convinced through archival footage that I didn't change my walk; most definitely the result of updated software. A ploy to "encourage" adoption of new equipment? Certainly smells like it. I wish I could just select the versions of iOS or DJI Go and lock it the versions that work for me. Can't say I'd recommend DJI any longer and at one point last year, I'd have had the opposite opinion. Shame.
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules