Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteries for Transmitter, TX, Radio Control?
2082 6 2014-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

What batteries can be used, are supported by the standard P2 2.4 or 5.8 GHz Radio Control?
Can NiMH rechargeables be used despite the lower voltage with no adverse effects?
What's the maximum input voltage that can be used for the Radio,  can a 2S Lipo be used without issues?
Is low input voltage in the alarm voltage range (3.9-4.5V) reducing transmit power / range or is it the same as with input voltage above alarm level?
2014-10-20
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi,
The recommended batteries for phantom controller are four AA batteries.You can use the  rechargeable batteries but their voltage is lower and will shorten the working time.The phantom2's battery is DJI smart battery and its type is 3S LiPo.It's the same as with input voltage above alarm level.
2014-10-20
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Hello blair,  thanks for the answer.
My question regarding the LiPo was not in reference to the main 3S2P smart battery of the Phantom.  My question is if a 2S LiPo can be used in the Radio control instead of the 4 X  AA batteries?
2014-10-20
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Swomilan,
The 2S LiPo can not be used in the  controller .It will broke the controller.
2014-10-21
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Swomilan,
The 2S LiPo can not be used in the  controller which will cause damage to the controller.
2014-10-21
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-10-21 17:05
Hi Swomilan,
The 2S LiPo can not be used in the  controller which will cause damage to the controlle ...

Thanks Blair
2014-10-21
Use props
rethuringer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

I just installed 4 AA Lithium batteries, should last much longer than alkalines. Cost a bit more but good prices can be found on amazon.
2014-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules