Request 4K recording for Xperia XZ Premium
1148 6 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

Good day! Please enable 4K recording for Xperia XZ Premium. Seriously please. Thanks.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Thank you for your feedback. The type of mobile device you have may not be among the list of those compatible with this unit. Try a different mobile device and always make sure that your firmware is up to date.
2017-9-28
Use props
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

That's like asking a DJI customer to buy a new compartible phone. Not good when it's just a software issue.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DexterChua Posted at 2017-9-29 18:40
That's like asking a DJI customer to buy a new compartible phone. Not good when it's just a software issue.

Sorry that there are so many mobile devices in market and we are unable to make all of them compatible with our device, it is far more just a software issue but relates to the port of its system, appreciate your understanding.
2017-9-29
Use props
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

I would suggest that DJI lists out which phones are fully compatible with 4K recording. By the way, I own a Samsung S8 plus and the latest firmware is still crashing the apps. I should have bought a normal gimbal. Pretty disappointing.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DexterChua Posted at 2017-9-29 23:27
I would suggest that DJI lists out which phones are fully compatible with 4K recording. By the way, I own a Samsung S8 plus and the latest firmware is still crashing the apps. I should have bought a normal gimbal. Pretty disappointing.

Here is the list that we have tested : Samsung S8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung S7 Edge, Huawei P10, Huawei P10+, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Mi Max, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE.
What is the APP version of your DJI Go?
2017-9-30
Use props
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

Still using v3.1.8(615_go3_gpPhone) on S8+. No crash on this version. The latest version on Google Store will crash. Thanks.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules