Registering used P4P - Admin
3773 46 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
usere17cf6332d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126227 ft
United States

So if I bought a used Inspire 2 and want to buy the licences, will the key come to my email or the original owners email?
2017-11-13
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-1 22:55
Truly speaking, no functions of the drone will be influenced, it simply won't show the avatar as the certificated machine under the account if the drone isn't activated by the account he logs in the forum. Flight distance will still display.

My used P4P flight logs are not syncing to my account, it seems if it was not initially activated to my account which can not be done because it is second hand. Thor can you check and see if any flight logs from my P4P have sync'd ?  I will PM you my account.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-14 03:57
My used P4P flight logs are not syncing to my account, it seems if it was not initially activated to my account which can not be done because it is second hand. Thor can you check and see if any flight logs from my P4P have sync'd ?  I will PM you my account.

Hi, I tried to sync your record, only two records on the list. Could you please tell me about the details of your synchronizing the record? Once the record generates on the app, you are supposed to be able to upload it to the cloud. It is not about the matter of the brand new drone or used drone.
2017-11-14
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-14 22:48
Hi, I tried to sync your record, only two records on the list. Could you please tell me about the details of your synchronizing the record? Once the record generates on the app, you are supposed to be able to upload it to the cloud. It is not about the matter of the brand new drone or used drone.

Yes Sir, once I get home I make sure the Crystal Sky is connected to Wifi then enter device, select "Me" then Flight Records, then it shows flight records, tap the "cloud" starts syncing records for "All" sync completes 100%, also none of the dates and times are correct they all show the flight logs as being flown on 1/27/2013. And it does not sync any flight back to the CS of previously uploaded logs.

I believe the 2 records were flights completed Monday 11/13/2017.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-15 01:41
Yes Sir, once I get home I make sure the Crystal Sky is connected to Wifi then enter device, select "Me" then Flight Records, then it shows flight records, tap the "cloud" starts syncing records for "All" sync completes 100%, also none of the dates and times are correct they all show the flight logs as being flown on 1/27/2013. And it does not sync any flight back to the CS of previously uploaded logs.

I believe the 2 records were flights completed Monday 11/13/2017.

Hi, have you tried resetting the CS for the wrong date? I haven't heard the feedback on your previous thread. And for this issue, it would be nice if you could provide me with a video so I can forward it to our engineers to check. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-15
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-15 03:27
Hi, have you tried resetting the CS for the wrong date? I haven't heard the feedback on your previous thread. And for this issue, it would be nice if you could provide me with a video so I can forward it to our engineers to check. Thanks a lot.

I have reset the CS to Factory Setting and the date/time problems still persists the CS clock and date are accurate only the logs show incorrect time & date. Will post a video next time I fly to show the logs / syncing and result, Thanks
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-15 08:32
I have reset the CS to Factory Setting and the date/time problems still persists the CS clock and date are accurate only the logs show incorrect time & date. Will post a video next time I fly to show the logs / syncing and result, Thanks

Thank you so much, once I get the video, I will forward to our engineers to check again. Looking forward to your update.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules