Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO CONNECTION W/ X5 AFTER UPDATE TO e v1.11.1.50
1093 8 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just update firmware in Inspire1 Pro to v1.11.1.50.

The X5 camera will not connect after update . “NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL” and “GIMBAL DISCONNECTED.”

My X3 camera connects fine, no problem. Any suggestions?

2017-9-28
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Are you 100% sure you used the right firmware for the pro?
2017-9-28
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Probably the aircraft was updated with X3 FW so your X3 camera is working. The AC FW version is also updated. X5 camera needs to be updated separately. Go the download page and select X5 in the product selection drop down menu. Then upgrade your AC again with X5 camera attached.

If you have a osmo, you can also update via downloading Osmo X5 FW, attached X5 to Osmo and update accordingly. I have X5 with Osmo and updated the FW on X5 that way. When later I attach X5 to the AC, I am not asked to update X5 again.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark and DTK have got the point, please make sure you updated the right firmware: X5.png X5 FW.png

2017-9-28
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Ok , did you update the X3 and the X5 firmware?  you will need to do both .    Also after you updated the AC did you update the  RC transmitter .

If you did update the FW on both the X3 and X5  and in addition update the RC tranmsitter  the next thing you will need to look at is the hidden file on the SD card that you loaded the X5 camera with .  You will want to look a the hidden files  and in particular lines 0800 and 1500.

If you dont have the SD card with that FW on it , simply re load that FW to the SD card and install on the X5.  It will only take a few minutes to get the hidden log loaded to the SD card.  
Here is a link on how  view the hidden file  if need be .

How to View Hidden Files: Tool to  diagnose No signal and SD  Issues

I hope the problem is you did not update the X5 with the proper Fw and not something worse .

donnie
2017-9-29
Use props
UAViator53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 21:28
Mark and DTK have got the point, please make sure you updated the right firmware:[view_image][view_image]

Is this not the correct X5 firmware?
Capture.PNG
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

UAViator53 Posted at 2017-9-29 14:41
Is this not the correct X5 firmware?

This is correct. Did you update the firmware successfully?
Please unplug SD card to see if the problem persists.
2017-9-29
Use props
fans486e5ceb
New
United Arab Emirates

Im having the same issue this morning with my i1 PRO.
I was flying it normally yesterday using both GO app and Pix4D. Packed it, wanted to test something this morning and I couldn't connect to the camera. Also the slave controllers didnt want to connect  this morning either.
Yesterday, before flying the controller updated successfully but not the drone. I was flying like that without any issues.

I just downloaded the WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin firmware today and will update when I come home from work.

2017-10-1
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fans486e5ceb Posted at 2017-10-1 02:27
Im having the same issue this morning with my i1 PRO.
I was flying it normally yesterday using both GO app and Pix4D. Packed it, wanted to test something this morning and I couldn't connect to the camera. Also the slave controllers didnt want to connect  this morning either.
Yesterday, before flying the controller updated successfully but not the drone. I was flying like that without any issues.

You never want to update the RC before the AC.  It can get you in a heap of troubles.

donnie
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules