Loss Of Control Feed Vision 2+
693 4 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sdhawk1953
lvl.1

United States

I am getting message loss of control feed when the drone gets about 150 feet away Then it goes to home automatically. Any ideas?
Thanks
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antenna for the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antenna is positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Besides, you can also try to rebind the repeater. range extender.png
2017-9-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sounds like he's having trouble with the control signal rather than the RE signal.  But the OP isn't clear as there is no such thing as a "Vision 2+" (it's a Phantom 2 Vision +, if that's what he's referring to), and the message on the screen would not be "loss of control feed" but rather it would be "DISCONNECTED" in a red box.  The OP is so vague I didn't bother with the thread when I saw it yesterday.
2017-9-29
Use props
sdhawk1953
lvl.1

United States

Thanks guys. It is of course a Phantom 2 Vision+. I will try the above ideas and write down the exact message.
2017-9-29
Use props
sdhawk1953
lvl.1

United States

I tried rebinding twice and did not help. I am flying in a wide open area. Added are some screenshots with info I think will help.
Thank you in advance.
IMG_2326.PNG
IMG_2327.PNG
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2331.PNG
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules