Tab will not connect to aircraft
743 4 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ph3
New
United States

Have been flying for about 1.5 yes and I'm having issues connecting go appreciate to aircraft. Seems to happened after updates. I turn on transmitter, aircraft then tab. It won't connect unless I restart the tab then everything works. Something has Changed? Should I start up in a different sequence?  Using a Samsung tab E 9.5"
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Do you have to restart every time you use the aircraft? You should always start off with the remote, aircraft and then start the app.
2017-9-28
Use props
ph3
New
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-28 13:26
Do you have to restart every time you use the aircraft? You should always start off with the remote, aircraft and then start the app.

Yes, I turn on remote, aircraft then tab but when I turn on the remote it starts charging from the remote cord and will automatically turn on. Maybe turn everything on then plug in tab and turn it on?  Never had any issues before, this started after doing some updates the last few times I flew.
2017-9-28
Use props
ph3
New
United States

Update: I looked at my DJI app and found it was actually out of date??? I updated it and it seems to connect every time now. Don't know how it got out of date? Just did several remote and firmware updates. Maybe this will explain why I have been getting a message "dji app has quit working" and screen just gets stuck on the last view. I will try it out tomorrow and see. I have recently purchased a complete set of Polar pro nd filter and have been playing around with those. Seems my pics are getting washed out on bright sunny days, I leave the cam in auto. Thanks.

Rob
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

ph3 Posted at 2017-9-28 17:23
Update: I looked at my DJI app and found it was actually out of date??? I updated it and it seems to connect every time now. Don't know how it got out of date? Just did several remote and firmware updates. Maybe this will explain why I have been getting a message "dji app has quit working" and screen just gets stuck on the last view. I will try it out tomorrow and see. I have recently purchased a complete set of Polar pro nd filter and have been playing around with those. Seems my pics are getting washed out on bright sunny days, I leave the cam in auto. Thanks.

Rob

Thank you for the heads up Rob and good eye. Sometimes it is the simple things that are easily overlooked.
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules