Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you interpret these laws in the USA?
2627 43 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-10-2 10:55
He is receiving his flock, having fallen from the hands of evil...

Who would have bet on this ever happening?
58 down, and over five hundred wounded, innocents.

Dear father, above why?

RedHotPoker
2017-10-2
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-10-2 10:59
Who would have bet on this ever happening?
58 down, and over five hundred wounded, innocents.

While I certainly would not have bet on it, but I would have bet that it is/was only a matter of time before it would have...sadder still, I don't think the depravity of man and his evil is done.  There are far too many who are willing to die killing as many as possible, and they sit up at night thinking how to do just that.  
We must confront evil, stand up to it, and eliminate it at every turn before it has a chance to make good on those evil intentions.  We tend to be far to tolerant and willing to accept weak excuses or even make excuses for those who do evil, when it is never anyone's fault for their actions then it is no one's responsibility to confront it...that is a flaw that must be changed, for both.
2017-10-2
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

It's mind boggling to think that most law enforcement are so confused by the laws that they are mostly gun shy about implementing a drone program. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/05/19/indiana-police-departments-want-drones-theres-just-one-big-problem/101212218/
2017-10-2
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-10-2 18:39
It's mind boggling to think that most law enforcement are so confused by the laws that they are mostly gun shy about implementing a drone program. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/05/19/indiana-police-departments-want-drones-theres-just-one-big-problem/101212218/

Well hopefully they'll figure it out
If having a helicopter with IR/Night Vision and video cameras is A OK then I don't see a drone being any different...
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules