Playback upside down.
1824 10 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

Can someone help? My time lapse movies show upside down during playback on the phone. Normal videos are fine. I am on an iPhone 7 with the OIS 11.01. Orientation lock is off.

2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

There are 2 suggestions for you:
1. Please use Tripod Mode during time lapse.
2. Please lock AF/AE by long pressing the APP screen.
2017-9-30
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

Thanks a lot! After update of firmware, all is fine now.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Indian Posted at 2017-9-30 04:42
Thanks a lot! After update of firmware, all is fine now.

Glad to know, hope you have a great time with it.
2017-10-1
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

I cant find out where to set for tripod mode. iPhone 7. I have looked everywhere.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Indian Posted at 2018-7-3 10:15
I cant find out where to set for tripod mode. iPhone 7. I have looked everywhere.

Hi, you have to switch first the camera to video then select the time-lapse icon afterward, you will have an option to select tripod mode under DJI GO app. Kindly see the video below for your reference.

2018-7-3
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

I have done this. After my last update the app looks different. I don't have the 8-frame 180 degree panorama anymore. I only have the 9 frame, a 12 frame and a 15 frame for panorama. In my previous app I had the tripod mode switch but not anymore. I have been everywhere in the app but I cant find it.

2018-7-3
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

This the main screen before i start the motion time lapse.  The time lapse does work even though it says only time lapse on the top and the icon on the left is wrong in the first picture.

2018-7-3
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

I found this that looks like mine without the tripod mode. At 7:36 you see him doing a motion time lapse.

2018-7-3
Use props
bitolpav45
New

Algeria

its a real simple devise I made the other day out of a square washer and a sting that goes threw it with a knot on the back side so it dont pull out of the hole in the washer and then I have the other end tired to the top of the main frame that the camrea holder goes on. Then the washer just slides in the slot and past the spring clip in the center of the track and it keeps it from sliding out.

I'll take some pics tomorrow of how It works. and I'll get some internal measurements to so some one can get the right size washer. . A round washer would also probably work just as well if not even better. and should be some thing even tho most non DYI'er can obtain a washer and tie a knot in a pcs of string. and Do this as a dyi project.

It was meant to just keep the camera from flying out of the holder in a crash. But it really saved me tonight when I took a flight and when I brought her in the camera was dangling from the teather and watching the video came out shortly after take off and I was up pretty high and out a few 100 feet in front of me and being I was not using the wifi I dint even notice any thing till the of the flight and If it had fell I would of had no idea were to look for it even if it could of survived the fall.
2018-9-6
Use props
jokilovato20
New

Algeria

You can press and hold the Ctrl and Alt keys while pressing the Left, Right, or Down arrow to rotate the screen a different direction. Method 2: Right-click on your computer desktop screen. Click on Screen Resolution in (Windows 7 and 8/8.1) or Display settings in Windows 10.
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules