CAS 980973-FJ4J7 still waiting
711 5 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1606201 ft
United States

First it seems that DJI's service is improving but there are a few things that DJI managment team needs to put in effect.
I purchased DJI care refresh with my drone and this is the second time I have sent the drone in for repair both times the drone had not crashed and both times DJI wanted to
charge me a replacement charge ,I refused to pay it the first time and they did what was right and repaired it for free , sent the same drone in with some of the same problems and more ans DJI wanted to charge me 149.00 for a replacement drone and I disputed that bill and they are in the process of sending me a replacement.
The plus is DJI was quick to evulate the drone they recived the drone on Friday the 22nd of September and damaged was aessed by the 26th which is a lot faster than prior times where I have returned drones to DJI for repair.
I did have to call DJI to get the information on what the damage was and they informed me I would have to pay 149.00 for a replacement drone, I noted that
the drone had never crashed , and that the repair or replacement should be done under warranty. Within minutes they agreed the replacement would be free of charge.
I still have not reeived any notice that the drone has been sent so I have a couple of minor complaints but really is something that DJI should address in the future
especially for customers that pay the extra money for the care refresh plan and those without the plan when the aircraft is sitll under warranty.
1. When a product is being sent back because it is defective and still under warranty or a care plan is sitll active DJI should offer those customers expedited shipping
instead of ground it took 4 days to get my drone via ups ground and it was shipped from Northern Cal to Southern Cal.
2.When it is noted that the item is sent back because of defects and no crash or water damage DJI should not try to charge for a replacement.
3. DJI should have a decent inventory of replacement drones at their repair locations so those replacements can be sent out the day it is agreed that a
replacement will be shipped. I AM STILL WAITING for my drone to be shipped hopefully it will be expedited shipping.
4. AND THIS IS A MAJOR COMPLAINT: DJI should extend the warranty and care refresh for any amount of time the item is in for repair especially
items that are sent in and defective.
Over all  while there is still room for improvement it does seem DJI has improved and hopefully they will continue to do so.
COULD you please check on my order and have them expeite the shipment?
One more question does DJI when they send out a replacement drone warranty that replacement if the orginal care plan or warranty is is about to expire.
APPLE warrantys their repairs for 90 days even if your Apple care has expired.

Hopefully my drone has already been shipped.

2017-9-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

@fans6bd3057e We are sorry for your experience.  We will ask that you shipment be escalated.  We will pass your comments on to management.
2017-9-30
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
United States

No need to be sorry, finally at least on this repair things are going far better than any of my other repairs. Seems like DJI may finally really care about the quality of their customer service.
I just got an email the my drone has been repaired (I was told on the phone it was going to be replaced) will be shipped within 3 business days.
My other returns over the past 18 months have been a real disappointment , this time around it is much improved.
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2017-10-1 06:35
No need to be sorry, finally at least on this repair things are going far better than any of my other repairs. Seems like DJI may finally really care about the quality of their customer service.
I just got an email the my drone has been repaired (I was told on the phone it was going to be replaced) will be shipped within 3 business days.
My other returns over the past 18 months have been a real disappointment , this time around it is much improved.

Sorry for the previous unpleasant experience, we are working on shortening the repair time frame and improving our customer service to make it more professional and efficient.
We appreciate your valuable suggestions to our customer service, will feedback to our management department for reference, thank you for your support to DJI, hope you will get your drone shortly.
2017-10-1
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-1 18:54
Sorry for the previous unpleasant experience, we are working on shortening the repair time frame and improving our customer service to make it more professional and efficient.
We appreciate your valuable suggestions to our customer service, will feedback to our management department for reference, thank you for your support to DJI, hope you will get your drone shortly.

Mindy
There has been noticeable improvements made this time around on the repair of my drone, to tell you the truth I am impressed that DJI is finally taking its after sales repair serious and it shows. There is still room for some fine tuning but instead of it taking 4 to 5 weeks to get my drone repaired or replace this time things are moving a lot faster.I received a phone call and email today that the drone replacement was going to be shipped tomorrow second day air so I should receive the drone by October 4th,no bad considering the drone was received by DJI on Friday the 22nd  and this means I will get my drone back in a little less than two weeks after DJI received my drone , a heck of a lot better than a 4 to 5 week turnaround time that has happened to me in the past on a few repairs. I'm impressed ,however there are a couple of minor steps where DJI could easily shave a few days off of future repairs.
1 on drones that are covered under DJI fresh or still under warranty issue a second day return label.
2 Keep a full stock of replacement drones that have already been inspected and ready for shipment.
3 Send drones back to the customer 2nd day delivery.

Over all though I a pleased with the progress, you've come a long way.

Best regards
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2017-10-2 18:04
Mindy
There has been noticeable improvements made this time around on the repair of my drone, to tell you the truth I am impressed that DJI is finally taking its after sales repair serious and it shows. There is still room for some fine tuning but instead of it taking 4 to 5 weeks to get my drone repaired or replace this time things are moving a lot faster.I received a phone call and email today that the drone replacement was going to be shipped tomorrow second day air so I should receive the drone by October 4th,no bad considering the drone was received by DJI on Friday the 22nd  and this means I will get my drone back in a little less than two weeks after DJI received my drone , a heck of a lot better than a 4 to 5 week turnaround time that has happened to me in the past on a few repairs. I'm impressed ,however there are a couple of minor steps where DJI could easily shave a few days off of future repairs.
1 on drones that are covered under DJI fresh or still under warranty issue a second day return label.

Thank you so much of your advice, we realise that there is room to improve our service and we will keep moving forward. In fact, for the warranty case, we need to diagnose when it arrives, so it will need a period of time for us to go through the process. But for DJI Care Refresh, we have a DJI Care Refresh project which greatly shortens the turnaround time, you can learn more if there is a need: https://repair.dji.com/Refresh/r ... 1-80c9-005056a04ec4
Appreciate again of your feedback, hope you can get the drone back to the air soon. Have a nice day.
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules