No ability to manually switch between GPS and ATTI mode
2017-9-30
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

By losing GPS signal and with it the home point too - you really don't want that to happen...
2017-9-30
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 407247 ft
New Zealand

thank you all clear
2017-9-30
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

I learned to fly ATTI with the P4 and when i was in problems i would just switch to GPS mode and repeat until i mastered it. Spark can be used the same way, using the "DJI Assistant 2 development module" and set the sports mode value to 3, so that sports mode will automatically default to ATTI, i am not going to tell you how to do that, do your own research, seek and you shall find.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi marek, in fact, you can not shut down the GPS function manually, the drone will determine itself, when you are in a place without GPS signal, the drone will switch to passive ATTI mode accordingly.
But please kindly note that the drone might be limited when there is no GPS signal, please refer to the picture below: Spark no GPS.png
2017-10-8
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft
United Kingdom

Above chart  at the top, it says when the gps signal is weak,the  status indicator is flashing yellow.
But on the right hand column underneath, it says indication "none". Could you clarify please?.
2017-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules