Ac status indicator solid red
1177 3 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicco
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9341 ft
Italy

I’m getting a msg to update precise fly safe database I tried to download  the database via rc  nothing happenedI tried to download via the Dji assistant with no result
Now my Spark is blocked the status indicator led is solid red.The dji 4 app says - Gps disconect please reset and check connection
I cannot find any information about how to reset the GPS on the Spark

Any help would be appreciated
Excuse my bad english
2017-10-1
Use props
Alabastor594
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Chicco - you might try connecting directly to the Spark with your mobile device, rather than via the RC. Lack of GPS could be because you're simply not getting a decent GPS coverage.
2017-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

First try again to update the No Fly Zones. For me it has worked best with the DJI Assistant.
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GPS can not be reset. If the app tells GPS disconnected, it could be the hardware issue very likely. Now you can try to refresh the AC's firmware via DJI Assistant 2, restart the drone many times and check again. If the issue persists, I wanna know if the drone crashed before, and I suggest that you send the drone in, we will take care of it. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules