battery problem
609 4 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2872f757
New
Israel

hi,
my name is ruba and i have a new osmo dji mobile ...
i think i have a problem or i cant do it good

i tried ti charge the battery but inside the osmo lead is red not green but when ibut it to the charger the lead is green it means full ... but when i want to use it allways red and it works ....

what is the problem in it?
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It seems that the communication between the battery and the handle is abnormal,  please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.
2017-10-1
Use props
alvina35
lvl.1

Pakistan

the fact that you charge the device with a 3.5mm headphone jack-to-USB cable, it’s quite odd. And the battery life is only stated at around 4hrs, which is roughly accurate based on my usage, so I did purchase two extra batteries and an external charger. and i
2017-10-3
Use props
alvina35
lvl.1

Pakistan

the fact that you charge the device with a 3.5mm headphone jack-to-USB cable, it’s quite odd. And the battery life is only stated at around 4hrs, which is roughly accurate based on my usage, so I did purchase two extra batteries and an external charger. i think your cell shall be  short circuit inside the phone.So check the mechanic
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May we know if the problem persists? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules