5633 5 2017-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alpimali
New
Flight distance : 24865 ft
Turkey

HI All,

i'm using a mavic pro and an ipad pro. After my flight, i want to transfer and edit the videos in 4k to my ipad pro.
I'm in vacation, so i wouldn't have internetconnection on my ipad.
the question is, is it possible to tranfer the fotos and videos to my ipad with any adapters. I tried the Lightning-to-usb3 Camera Adapter, but it doesn't work.

Are there any other adapters or possibilities?

Regards
2017-10-3
Use props
Vasco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5427717 ft
Greece

Try lightning to SD card reader adapter. I did it with my ipad 4 and transfer videos ok!
2017-10-3
Use props
ColomboPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552569 ft
Sri Lanka

if you connect trough remote control and go to your FotoAlbum in the GoPro 4 app (very bottom right corner icon), you can select pics and videos to transfer. (your iPad connected by cable to your RC, Rc connected to your Mavic ... like you would like to fly). I believe this will transfer your videos in original resolution.

2017-10-3
Use props
ColomboPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552569 ft
Sri Lanka

but I didn't figure out, how to transfer RAW photos if you are outdoor equipped only with MP, RC and iPhone (iPad) and usb-lightning cable. .... for the purpose to only back-up raw images (not for purpose of editing)
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Vasco has the right answer on this. If you are unable to complete this action, try saving to the iPad.
2017-10-3
Use props
alpimali
New
Flight distance : 24865 ft
Turkey

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-3 07:39
Vasco has the right answer on this. If you are unable to complete this action, try saving to the iPad.

Hi Guys,

thank you for your support and recommendations. I tried the Lightning-to-USB3 adapter again, and it works. Now I can edit my videos on the go

Good flights!
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules