Getting flight speed [Naza V2]
1557 4 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

I completed another custom build using the Naza V2, and I'm curious as to how fast it can go. Is there somewhere that I can get this info (like a black box?). I've looked all over the DJI NazaM software and didn't see anything obvious.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Why not check the product page for the Naza V 2? You can find that info here: https://www.dji.com/naza-m-v2

Make sure you download the Assistant Software to get the most out of your Naza V2.
2017-10-4
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 08:52
Why not check the product page for the Naza V 2? You can find that info here: https://www.dji.com/naza-m-v2

Make sure you download the Assistant Software to get the most out of your Naza V2.

Forgive me, I'm a bit of a newbie with custom builds.

I've looked there and through all the documentation - and I have the Assistant software (it's how i tune the gains); however I don't see an option to download the black box to determine what happened; as far as i can tell, I need another component to display speed real-time (some sort of telemetry component).
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

digitalintruder Posted at 2017-10-4 09:46
Forgive me, I'm a bit of a newbie with custom builds.

I've looked there and through all the documentation - and I have the Assistant software (it's how i tune the gains); however I don't see an option to download the black box to determine what happened; as far as i can tell, I need another component to display speed real-time (some sort of telemetry component).

Can't speak specifically on your set up. However, if by black box,  you are referring to flight record, how about checking in the Assistant Software to see what, if any information would be available for the flight record?
2017-10-4
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 11:14
Can't speak specifically on your set up. However, if by black box,  you are referring to flight record, how about checking in the Assistant Software to see what, if any information would be available for the flight record?

I don't see the blackbox in the DJI Naza M assistant software ... My flight controller is a Naza V2 with only a frame, esc and motors... nothing fancy.
22219847_10105606886945471_6096157742724366177_o.jpg
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules