5867 21 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zaunz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72621 ft
Australia

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the flight records off the goggles onto there mobile devices flight records in djo go 4.

I'm using P4P with remote and goggles with all firmwares up to date. DJI seem to be no help what so ever as per usual. What they dont realise is that people want this stuff on there mobile. I have connected goggles to pc and uploaded them and everything yet still no change. Whats the point in using them if they dont work the same as a tablet.

DJI say the records are on the drone, so you would think the moment you connect the tablet back after a flight with the goggles it would send the data from the drone to the tablets dji go 4 apps flight records then sync. Nope doesnt work either
2017-10-4
Use props
Zaunz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-4 22:22
The flight records on the Goggles needs to be synced via DJI Assistant 2 to the server, then log in your account on the app and click on the little could icon on the upper right to synchronize it out. Note that you need to download the DJI Assistant 2 on DJI Goggles product website, other versions might have the incompatible issue.

Thanks for the response DJI Thor but i have tried that one already. So if your info is right then there must be something wrong with the cloud server as it didnt update any info after i uploaded flight records via assistant 2. I have tried that method twice already.
My method was:

1. plugin goggles to mac
2. click goggles on assistant 2 and data upload
3. select all the flights and upload
4. on my mobile phone click the cloud icon in top right of flight records and sync all
5. no new additional flights shown so all stays the same
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-5 16:29
Thanks for the response DJI Thor but i have tried that one already. So if your info is right then there must be something wrong with the cloud server as it didnt update any info after i uploaded flight records via assistant 2. I have tried that method twice already.
My method was:

I am terribly sorry, Zaunz, I confirmed this with our engineers again, this can not be synchronized visually by the client at the moment. I am so sorry for the confusion, you have my sincere regret for this case. I will delete my previous reply in case it misleads the other pilots. Appreciate your kind understanding.
2017-10-9
Use props
Zaunz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-9 23:00
I am terribly sorry, Zaunz, I confirmed this with our engineers again, this can not be synchronized visually by the client at the moment. I am so sorry for the confusion, you have my sincere regret for this case. I will delete my previous reply in case it misleads the other pilots. Appreciate your kind understanding.

So how do I get dji to do it then if I cant
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-15 12:56

Have responded in you another thread, please check it out.
2017-10-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

luduvi Posted at 2018-5-29 03:08
Goggles for the flight records which protect the eyes from the wind and those particles which damages the eyes. Many of brands are giving the high dust proof goggles but custom essay uk brand are making the goggles with hard glass in coloring shades.

SPAM has been reported!!
2018-5-29
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Joseph Merry Posted at 2018-5-30 21:26
Goggles for the flight records which shield the eyes from the breeze and those particles which harms the eyes. A large number of brands are giving the high tidy confirmation goggles however homework help mark are making the goggles with hard glass in shading shades.

Spammer, Spammer!
2018-5-31
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

luduvi Posted at 2018-5-29 03:08
Goggles for the flight records which protect the eyes from the wind and those particles which damages the eyes. Many of brands are giving the high dust proof goggles but custom essay uk brand are making the goggles with hard glass in coloring shades.

A real Bad Guy! Don't click on this guys link:

2018-5-31
Use props
Gtannouri
New
Flight distance : 133901 ft
Lebanon

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-9 23:00

How can we make out data visible on dji go 4?
2018-7-12
Use props
Gtannouri
New
Flight distance : 133901 ft
Lebanon

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-15 12:56

Did you find out how to do this?
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Gtannouri Posted at 2018-7-12 06:23
How can we make out data visible on dji go 4?

Hi, it is not supported to synchronize to the DJI GO 4 app at this moment. Thank you for your attention.
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_GUbqSEEn7WP5
New

Netherlands

Writer describe the flight records for goggles in the best way and so many people are appreciating these records and the way the writer manage it. These records also provide us essay help and we can write so many essays about any topic.
2018-7-15
Use props
EdgarS1
New

very helpful update/
2019-9-30
Use props
jamesroot
New

Thanks for your great post. I like this very much, please write more about these, wait for your update. I am a Senior Web Designer & Web Developer in Dubai. I work with creative agencies in UAE to manage and assist in their projects. Here my website: http://www.saadashraf.net/

2019-10-16
Use props
djiuser_WZVCMAIXrB4j
New

Pakistan

Very good article. I am going through a few of these issues as well. We are offering high-resolution website design and that put us the supreme web design company in Dubai. We are providing the best website design and development services in an affordable pricing plan among other companies.
2019-10-17
Use props
jerrygg
lvl.1

Pakistan

really very informative and wellresearched post .thank you so much
for sharing it product key
2019-12-3
Use props
jerrygg
lvl.1

Pakistan

really very informative and wellresearched post  please write more about these, wait for your updat .thank you so much  for sharing it product key
2019-12-3
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

i think you have lost me, you should still be pairing your P4P with the remote and go 4 app even if using the goggles.. go 4 records the flgiht data.. the goggles are ancilliary

2019-12-19
Use props
Aaron Smith L.
New

Pakistan

A very nice post.its really very Help full for me to understand DJI. Here I’m going to discuss an international speaker and an author who will innovate education for your workforce development.if you are interested to book Arron for your meetings and conference you can directly contact with <a href=" https://www.aaronsmithphd.com">Aaron</a> and can get more information about Aaron from his website www.aaronsmithphd.com.Aaron
2020-4-15
Use props
Aaron Smith L.
New

Pakistan

A very nice post.its really very Help full for me to understand DJI. Here I’m going to discuss an international speaker and an author who will innovate education for your workforce development.if you are interested to book Arron for your meetings and conference you can directly contact withAaron and can get more information about Aaron from his website www.aaronsmithphd.com.Aaron
2020-4-15
Use props
jerrygg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thank you for sharing , its very informative, shop and save near me
2020-11-18
Use props
jerrygg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

<a href="https://www.gosaveshop.com/"> Shop and save near</a>