From Great to a Nightmare.
811 13 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206617 ft
United States

My first post was more or less praising DJI customer support for the response I received when I originally started my repair case..

Now it has morphed into a nightmare.

The case was paid the $79 deductible, I was sent the return label through UPS to be sent to California and felt that having DJI Care Express was going to have a great turn around.

That was a month ago.

Now there seems to be a second case number that was created the same day for the very same drone which isn’t listed under the DJI Care Refresh and wants me to pay the $79 deductible, again.

After trying to check repair progress, neither case has progressed to the drone being received (even though I have a tracking confirmation of delivery) but the original case does show it was paid the deductible.

I’ve chatted twice over the past few weeks with the response of  “we will get it fixed and express the repair.”

Today I received yet another invoice for the unpaid case number which sternly states “This is the second attempt..”. I don’t know who’s counting but that was probably the 6th email..

Maybe a Mod can help. I’m out of ideas to get this issue taken care of.

Original Case# - CAS-959835-T9F9M8

Second Case# - CAS-959831-L2T4T6

UPS Tracking # - 1ZE80E409093814871
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I would be happy to confer with an associate on these cases. To make sure I understand you correctly, can you respond and advise on what your biggest concern is on these repairs? If you have gotten an invoice twice, it is most likely because the repair will need to be paid before repair can be completed. You can send me a personal message if you like. Please include the repair ID's in the personal message or just respond below.
2017-10-5
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-5 06:40
I would be happy to confer with an associate on these cases. To make sure I understand you correctly, can you respond and advise on what your biggest concern is on these repairs? If you have gotten an invoice twice, it is most likely because the repair will need to be paid before repair can be completed. You can send me a personal message if you like. Please include the repair ID's in the personal message or just respond below.

Hey Mark.

There is only one repair. there shouldn't be two cases. here are the cas #'s

Original Case# - CAS-959835-T9F9M8

Second Case# - CAS-959831-L2T4T6

T9F9M8 should be the only ticket. The deductible was paid and it still shows not received.

L2T4T6 is being invoiced to me and showing that I haven't paid the deductible.

All it should be is showing one cas paid and received and move forward instead of chasing the payment and what case should apply.

I guess I don't understand why this is hard to fix.

2017-10-5
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

Let me try it another way.

I created a ticket under DJI Care refresh. That case # is CAS-959835-T9F9M8. I paid the deductible for that claim. I received the UPS label and sent it back. That case doesn't show it being received and I have the UPS tracking number showing received. That tracking number is 1ZE80E409093814871.

Now there's some random case #, CAS-959831-L2T4T6 that wants me to pay AGAIN for the same claim I sent the drone in for repair in the first place.

I would like for my drone to be repaired under the first and only claim number that there should be and sent back to me.

Why is this so confusing?
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-5 11:17
Let me try it another way.

I created a ticket under DJI Care refresh. That case # is CAS-959835-T9F9M8. I paid the deductible for that claim. I received the UPS label and sent it back. That case doesn't show it being received and I have the UPS tracking number showing received. That tracking number is 1ZE80E409093814871.

thank you. I appreciate the information. Regarding your first case CAS 959835, this was a repair that was cancelled. The second case, 959831 is your current case. You would only be paying once.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-5 11:13
Hey Mark.

There is only one repair. there shouldn't be two cases. here are the cas #'s

Just to clarify a point as well. This case does appear to be under DJI Care. You need to use the second number for  your repair as the first one is no longer relevant.
2017-10-5
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-5 11:43
Just to clarify a point as well. This case does appear to be under DJI Care. You need to use the second number for  your repair as the first one is no longer relevant.

Thank you. So there is nothing more needed from me other than awaiting the repair to be completed and sent back to me?

I appreciate it Mark.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-5 15:32
Thank you. So there is nothing more needed from me other than awaiting the repair to be completed and sent back to me?

I appreciate it Mark.

We‘ve forwarded your cases to the appropriate team to look into these cases, will have someone contact you, hope it can be sorted out shortly!
2017-10-5
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-5 18:40
We‘ve forwarded your cases to the appropriate team to look into these cases, will have someone contact you, hope it can be sorted out shortly!

Thank you Diana.
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-5 15:32

I appreciate it Mark.

No, they will contact you as the repair becomes complete.
2017-10-6
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-6 06:05
No, they will contact you as the repair becomes complete.

*edited
Online chat rep shows it's to be shipped.
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-12 08:32
*edited
Online chat rep shows it's to be shipped.

You are right, the unit has been shipped out, and the email with shipping label has been sent to you, hope you will receive it soon.Please keep us posted if you have any futher questions.
2017-10-12
Use props
MoHoGalore
lvl.1
United States

Received today.

Although the timing and case # swaps was a headache, DJI helped me out since i didn't remove my SD card and I didn't even think of it until i received the replacement today.

A sincere Thank You for doing so. That was awesome of you.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MoHoGalore Posted at 2017-10-16 14:35
Received today.

Although the timing and case # swaps was a headache, DJI helped me out since i didn't remove my SD card and I didn't even think of it until i received the replacement today.

Glad to know you got it back, we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better.
Hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules