Couple of questions
1092 10 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Hi if these were asked i may of missed them anyways ...

Since receiing my drone back from repairs this is what ive noticed:

Info on SC card gone. Just empty folders there with no info in them. Tried 3 diff cards , same problem.
When switched to video, no vids are found as the switch reverts to photo only mode and doesnt record.
Everytime i land craft it falls over and i have landed my craft several times before

Is it just me or something aint right here.
Lack of flying maybe put me in rusty mode lol

Daryl

2017-10-5
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Sounds like a call to the repair guys and find out whats wrong...... with the camera / video side ...

Are you getting video feedback to your display ?

Landing - if you let the drone Auto-land fully to touch down - they often fall over .... but if you manually land and slow it down to real slow just as it touches .. then unless ground is uneven - you should be fine.

Nigel
2017-10-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Think you might ought to send it right back to them.  They should pay shipping too.
2017-10-5
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If logic fails try...presume you have tried to read SD cards in your PC. Also presume no videos in the DJI Go app? How about still photos? They work or no image?  If no images after all that  then yeah get in touch with repairer (at least yours returned the SD card).

Have a go at hand catching. Not real difficult and I assure you that you will be careful. After you get used to hand catch you'll use it 99% of the time.
2017-10-5
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Check to see if low resolution video is on your phone / tablet ....

As to hand catching - the guy has AC falling over when landing .... that is the matter to solve - not advising hand catching.

What is it with this hand catching ---- good for bad areas / over water on a boat etc, - but absolutely not necessary where ground / location is suitable for proper landing.
Also being a person who can land or catch as needed. I notice that legs bend slightly when the weight comes on when hand catch .... not something I appreciate.

But first let's fix the video.

Nigel
2017-10-5
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

sky wombat Posted at 2017-10-5 19:35
If logic fails try...presume you have tried to read SD cards in your PC. Also presume no videos in the DJI Go app? How about still photos? They work or no image?  If no images after all that  then yeah get in touch with repairer (at least yours returned the SD card).

Have a go at hand catching. Not real difficult and I assure you that you will be careful. After you get used to hand catch you'll use it 99% of the time.

It saved still photos no problem. when I sent it in for repairs there wasn't a problem with the camera just the compass part. My warranty is no longer valid due to pilot error and I didn't have the extra warranty. So I'm hoping its a simple solution to get it all working right.

I don't want to try hand catching for fear of loosing a finger and to me its not safe.
2017-10-6
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

solentlife Posted at 2017-10-5 22:27
Check to see if low resolution video is on your phone / tablet ....

As to hand catching - the guy has AC falling over when landing .... that is the matter to solve - not advising hand catching.

I agree id like the video figured out first then move on to the less important issues.
2017-10-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Look in the Go folders ... on your tablet. You should find low resolution copies of your on-board camera videos ...

If there - that means camera is working OK ... but SD card is not recording.

Have you checked the SD card for record / playback in your PC / Mac ? That is remove from the AC and put into a card reader ....

Maybe a fault with the card or speed of card ? Which card is it ?

Nigel
2017-10-6
Use props
Ismar 1
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft

Brazil

I need help so that the radio control does not connect to the dji go application, could you help me?

Personally, I'm Ismar I live in Brazil and I'm using google translator, I hope you can help me, I can not connect my smartphone to the radio control of the phantom. the DJ application does not match the radio or my phantom model, making it impossible to connect to view the video.

Until then my equipment was normal after updating the firmware tested and it worked normally so I turned it off and put it to load, when reconnecting it no longer connected.

I already changed the usb cables and put other smartphone devices and still the problem continues.

I use the Android 7.1.1 system, I already activated the developer option, the debug usb and did not solve the problem.

Is there any way to reset the whole system back to zero? or to correct this problem? follow the data on my device.

FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11
2017-10-7
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

solentlife Posted at 2017-10-6 09:25
Look in the Go folders ... on your tablet. You should find low resolution copies of your on-board camera videos ...

If there - that means camera is working OK ... but SD card is not recording.

Hi I put the card into PC and this is what I have on card ...

MISC folder;
IDX folder has 2 files 1dx00, 1dx01
Log folder is empty
THM/100 folder has 4 files ... (2) RLV and (2) THM
XCODE folder is empty

DCIM/100media folder is empty

The card i have is the one that was sent out with my drone

2017-10-9
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

Havent resolved this issue , any help be appreciated thanks!
2017-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules