3792 9 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had a bright idea today. Connect DJI Goggles to PS4 via supplied HDMI cable to test connection / experience. Pressed play on Titanfall 2 and almost threw up. It's the 1st time I have tried VR/Goggles on the PS4 and it takes some getting used to. Tried Star Wars BF in Starship Battle mode and better but still sicky feeling when in the cockpit of the X-Wing. Tried it on UFC 2 and a different experience altogether. They do work very well though on all 3 games tried but be warned - A sick bucket may be needed. No sickness at all flying my Mavic though so will stick to using them for what they were originally made for.
2017-10-6
Use props
sigkill
lvl.2
Canada

You wanna know the secret to surviving DJI Gogglesl? After you are done using them, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine weeks. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.
2017-10-6
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Crazy is often true.....Don't think the joys of PS4 with Goggles will be a long term way of playing. Had to take the dog out and get some fresh air. My wife just called me a silly fool. The sound effects ranged from - Oh thats cool to Oh my god I don't feel too good - but kept them on. LOL. My Daughter just called me stupid and then asked for a go herself........
2017-10-7
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

sigkill Posted at 2017-10-6 09:18
You wanna know the secret to surviving DJI Gogglesl? After you are done using them, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine weeks. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.

"Diehard" much?  ;)
2017-10-7
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like fun!
2017-10-7
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Think it may be best to do small doses to get the body used to them......Titanfall 2 is not the best game to test them with first.
2017-10-7
Use props
SusanHunter
New

United States

It sounds so good that you are using PS4 to play a game. Well, What type of games are you playing? I like to play a multiplayer game on the PS4. There are many benefits of playing a multiplayer game like it increases your multitasking skills, it enhances your memory, etc. I think PlayStation Plus 365-days subscription card is the best way to play a video game on the PlayStation 4. You can also PlayStation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen online from the Press Start if you are looking for your favorite or latest video game to play. With help of this subscription card, you are also able to play on other PlayStation console like PS3, PS Vita.
2018-11-25
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I only once ever experienced similar a long time ago, and that was due to the very poor screen refresh rate on my mates Intel 486 based PC. Might have been when playing the first generation of 'Doom', probably about three or four fps :-)
2018-11-26
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 11-26 03:47
I only once ever experienced similar a long time ago, and that was due to the very poor screen refresh rate on my mates Intel 486 based PC. Might have been when playing the first generation of 'Doom', probably about three or four fps :-)

I have actually found that after flying full FPV Freestyle Quads since Jan this year, my coordination in flight sims has massively improved. The muscle memory that has been developed has helped me no end in reading the whole screen and picking out targets in Star Wars BF 2 dog fights.
2018-12-16
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-12-16 05:40
I have actually found that after flying full FPV Freestyle Quads since Jan this year, my coordination in flight sims has massively improved. The muscle memory that has been developed has helped me no end in reading the whole screen and picking out targets in Star Wars BF 2 dog fights.

Yep, me too. It helps a lot in flight sims and similar.
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules