Inspire 1 in Compton & Long Beach
1105 6 2015-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonlip
lvl.2
United States

I brought along my Inspire for a video shoot for complex magazine not really sure if it would be used at all, not only did it make the cut but it ended up setting a great vibe for the whole piece... This was shot is some very shady parts of Los Angeles including Compton.

2015-4-7
Use props
woodielb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78061552 ft
United States

Great job & great footage, and I'm totally jealous of the paint job in your avatar! I want my I1 with a custom paint job like that.

So, will you share your camera settings and post processing a little? I'm assuming 4k, log color, did you use the stock ND filter or improvise? What did you color grade with? Definitely looks great, obviously professionally done.
2015-4-7
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Nice shots! I'm also curious what post processing was done
2015-4-7
Use props
jonlip
lvl.2
United States

woodielb@xmissi Posted at 2015-4-8 05:51
Great job & great footage, and I'm totally jealous of the paint job in your avatar! I want my I1 wit ...

Thanks woodie,

Half was 4k at 30p and 60p at 1080. Log, -3 desat, stock ND. I didn't cut or grade any of this, but whoever did it did well, I dig it. It kinda looks like a Magic Bullet look if you ask me...
2015-4-7
Use props
jonlip
lvl.2
United States

woodielb@xmissi Posted at 2015-4-8 05:51
Great job & great footage, and I'm totally jealous of the paint job in your avatar! I want my I1 wit ...

Oh and check this out... http://www.amazon.com/Shark-Plane-Decal-Mixer-Kit/dp/B000ZMBICM
2015-4-7
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Bravo!   That is an awesome piece start to finish and your aerials frame the whole thing beautifully.

Many people won't appreciate just how well put together that was, great job!
2015-4-7
Use props
jonlip
lvl.2
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-8 15:28
Bravo!   That is an awesome piece start to finish and your aerials frame the whole thing beautifully ...

Thanks Jim, it's always fun to see your own footage cut & graded by a pro!
2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules