Reshaping the World - Fast-Forward Trails
873 1 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauiMaps
lvl.4

United States

I set out to make a new kind of video (something I haven’t seen before) and DJI helped me to create my film.

Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0O13xp0kkCsbFZqbGplenF5M2M/view?usp=sharing

The 1st piece of equipment I needed was the DJI Osmo+ an electronically stabilized gimbal and lightweight camera that is easy to hold for more than 1 hour of recording while hiking down a trail.

The 2nd task I had to overcome was my phones 450nits brightness, making it difficult under the BRIGHT Hawaii sun to see what I was recording. Using the DJI Crystalsky Monitors 1000nit brightness made the screen easily visible and I was now on my way to record the best hiking film!

Using the DJI GO App is quick for me and all I have to do is; mount the Crystalsky (or phone) to the Osmo+, power on both devices, let the Crystalsky’s wifi auto connect, then let the DJI GO App auto start and then start recording.

Making something you love is one of the best things in the world and in my case that is film. When using the Osmo+ and Crystalsky I am able to record in new ways that I was not able to before. This was either due to the larger expensive stabilizing equipment or not having a bright field monitor.

Using the DJI Osmo+ really does create new possibilities for a 1 man team. Having a beautiful 4k camera with optical zoom, a swappable high capacity battery, lightweight 1 handed operation and electronically stabilized gimbal all made my film even more professional!

The DJI Osmo+ and DJI Crystalsky Monitor for me is the best film gear in the industry and there really is nothing else like it.

2017-10-6
Use props
MauiMaps
lvl.4

United States

Google drive did not allow 4k video. Where do I post a 4k video not on social media?

DJI Affiliate Marketing Contest RULES; #3 bullet point
"Contest participants are only allowed to post this content on relevant personal websites and social media platforms after Oct 13, 2017, when the contest is over. "
2017-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules