Computer spec for support Phantom 4 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ikur
New

Indonesia

Hi all,

I need help for computer spec for editing video phantom 4 Pro, Is there PC Desktop Asus ROG G20CI support for editing video phantom 4 pro?

Spec PC Desktop Asus ROG G20CI
Processor Intel Core i7 7700
RAM Desktop Team Elite 32GB DDR4 PC2400
VGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB
Hard Disk 2 TB
Monitor LED BENQ 24" GW2470H

Thx

Ikur
2017-10-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ikur,

Your ASUS ROG G20Cl has plenty power for editing.  Now you need an equally powerful editing program.  One of the best programs is Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve.  The best part is that version 12.5 is free. It also has a 1000 page manual that is actually easy to read.  That is because you do not actually read it like a book.  You use the .pdf tools to find what you want to learn from the manual.  The Control "F" function is great.  Type in the key word and it will take you to the page of interest.  The Table of Contents also has listings as hot spots.  Just click on a chapter or subject, and you are there to read how to do what you want.

Not all computers are powerful enough for DaVinci Resolve 12.5, but yours certainly is!  You are smart to buy a gaming computer for video work.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-7
Use props
Lugh23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21604 ft
Ireland

Hi your computer has top specs so like what Cetacean said DaVinci Resolve Beta is good and I have on a laptop with less specs than yours. I also have HitFilm Express 2017 which is also free and you can buy addon effects packs but don't need unless you're making a Sci-Fi film. I prefer HitFilm as it automatically sets up folders for your clips and cache etc.. making setup easier whereas DaVinci doesn't so you have to manually set up multiple folders for everything.
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules