Phantom 2 Vison Plus does not on
2123 19 2015-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and 2 battery kit. After a month of inactivity, yesterday I resumed my phantom and I inserted the batteries charged. But when I pressed on the LEDs indicate battery charge 100% but the engine does not start the phantom. The same happens with the second set of batteries
2015-4-7
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You need to give us more details of what you are doing to start the motors.
Maybe a quick refresh of the manual will help...

2015-4-7
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

What do the rear LEDs show when you try to start the motors?  Do they indicate an abnormal condition and if yes what is the error it gives (see the LED reference chart or the Phantom manual for explanation on the different LED codes)
2015-4-7
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Are both switches in the UP position?

I agree more information would be nice.
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

So, in the meantime, thanks for your answers.
I simply inserted the batteries caricahe. I do not receive any signal from the LED rear 'cause do not light up. The engine does not start and the phantom does not launch even the boot process with the beep, it seems that does not receive the power of the battery but the battery is charged
2015-4-7
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

Do you know how to turn the battery on ?
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

Yes i know how to turn the battery on
2015-4-7
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

francesco@blang Posted at 2015-4-8 07:20
Yes i know how to turn the battery on

Are you sure all the lights on the battery are on!
Check the battery terminals in the battery compartment, any chance they are corroded?
Did you leave the battery in the Phantom? Any chance something got corroded?
Not sure if you have the smart/auto discharge batteries, possibly Fubarred if not! Check them in the Phantom Vision Assistant...
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

I cleaned contacts with alcohol, the LEDs light up properly. How do I connect the batteries with the pc to check it with the Assistant?
BUT check uo is ok
2015-4-7
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

francesco@blang Posted at 2015-4-8 07:26
I cleaned contacts with alcohol, the LEDs light up properly. How do I connect the batteries with the ...

The batteries are checked in tha Phantom Vision Assistant, there is a screen on batteries...
See thread below....
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9937
****EDIT***Also check to see that your RC is properly calibrated and S1 and S2 are in up position
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

yes the RC is properly calirated, but the problem is the on , the phantom does not in on. It's silentious...
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

I connect the phantom in my pc withe software assistant, but the software no connect with my phantom because it's doesn't on ..
2015-4-7
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

francesco@blang Posted at 2015-4-8 07:42
I connect the phantom in my pc withe software assistant, but the software no connect with my phantom ...

Big problemo!
You could try a new battery or?
Do you have a volt meter or something to check the battery?
If you pull the battery out and press the on button does it even light up?
2015-4-7
Use props
m.abramovich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

How long do you normally press the buttery power ON button to turn it on? Are the LED lights on the battery stay on after you turn it on or they go off? When the battery is out of the phantom and you hold the ON button on the battery for 10 sec until the red light flashes, how many green light are ON (will tell you the cells health) ?  Does not make sense that both your batteries behave the same, and I do not believe something will change in the phantom just by sitting for two months - it's not like it can blow a fuse right ?
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

i have a second battery, but is the same with the second battery. When i do the check the led of battery is all on
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

m.abramovich@co Posted at 2015-4-8 08:08
How long do you normally press the buttery power ON button to turn it on? Are the LED lights on the  ...

I hold it down for two seconds to turn on the phantom. If I try to hold down the power button for 10 seconds, the LEDs light up all of the battery. the check is ok
2015-4-7
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

m.abramovich@co Posted at 2015-4-8 08:08
How long do you normally press the buttery power ON button to turn it on? Are the LED lights on the  ...

Press and release, and immediately press again and hold 2 seconds.
2015-4-7
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

francesco@blang Posted at 2015-4-8 08:13
I hold it down for two seconds to turn on the phantom. If I try to hold down the power button for  ...

it requires pressing the button two times to switch the battery on
2015-4-7
Use props
francesco
lvl.1

Italy

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-4-8 11:17
it requires pressing the button two times to switch the battery on

and for off?
2015-4-7
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

Francesco, before you do anything else, download and read the manual for your model.
Honestly if you cant work out how to turn the battery on or off then the world is a safer place without you in the air...
Sorry if I seem harsh, but not sure if you are just trolling or genuinely having issues.
2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules