Red led on RC after failed frimware update
19660 43 2017-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Palladium91 Posted at 2017-10-28 08:22
Hi Susan, as I have the exact same issue, like Scarlett I might also consider to send it for repair.
But the drone is not under waranty anymore, and regarding the issue is not due to any mistake from me, what is DJI going to do about this??

The local team will do damage assessment once received your unit. As the drone has been out of warranty, if the hardware damage was found, I'm afraid that it might be a paid service. For more details, please click here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scarletsboy Posted at 2017-10-29 10:39
Thank you DJI Susan, but I stand by my comments that this happens during a firmware update I never had a problem connecting my tablet/phone to the RC. I don't ram it in and now I have to send this in to be looked at no doubt at a cost me to which I think is totally unacceptable. If the USB port did not work why would I be able to get into the app screen for the inspire one but not see a picture, every time I connect the Kindle it makes a noise to say its connected to a USB port. Again this is not a USB matter but a firmware. when in the app screen it says I have no firmware installed, how can I fix that when the app does not give an option to download one ?

I insist on sending it in to check the exact status: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-10-30
Use props
fansb93fb02a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70925 ft
United Kingdom

Scarletsboy Posted at 2017-10-29 10:41
I agree with you here, I get a feeling I be charged to fix an issue created by DJI. If that is the case that is really not good customer service.

AgainI really don't see it being a USB port problem see my comments in #43

Inspire 2 still red light on controller next to green lights ??
2019-6-21
Use props
fansb93fb02a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70925 ft
United Kingdom

2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules