Return/Refuse order #0016284709089
1554 6 2017-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CzGqN66
New
United States

Hello DJI Forum,

I am looking to return the order #0016284709089 by refusing the package to be delivered by FedEx. Would that pose any issues?

I found out that Phantom 4 Pro+ is incompatible with DJI Goggles' headtracking feature (only after the package was already shipped by DJI), despite the fact that it is not clearly stated neither on Goggles product page nor on the P4P+ product page.

The information was rather tucked far away in the DJI Goggles manual (which is not something a user would read before purchasing an item). Therefore, I feel DJI is purposefully misleading when it comes to describing features of both the goggles and p4p+.

I've read multiple horror stories about requestion return/refund with DJI; therefore, I'd like to cover my bases.

Thank you in advance!
2017-10-8
Use props
BlurredLimes
New
United States

P.S. I've already contacted DJI online support via email, but it seems like the forum is a great place to get a direct answer.
2017-10-8
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

You may get all sorts of answers from forum members. The only answer that matters is that from DJI. Good luck.
2017-10-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They obviously already have your money, so it's best to play by their rules
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide me with your ticket number? The sale team will guide you to get a refund since you've sent email to them. Besides, where did you find Phantom 4 Pro+ is incompatible with DJI Goggles' head tracking feature? Could you please post some screenshots? Here is a screenshot which I found on page 13 of the Manual.
1.png
2017-10-8
Use props
Sakis04
New

United States

Hello,

I am having a similar issue here. i ordered a Mavic Pro on 08/28/2017 and a few days later the New Mavic Pro "Platinum" was announced. Once this happened I contacted support to see if I could actually upgrade to the Platinum, but was told I wasn't able to; due to the fact that it was already prepared for shipment. I was then told later in the week via email that I should refuse the package and wait for the refund and then place a new order. The problem was that I got the email for the refusal after I already received the package. in the mail. so what I did was I shipped the package right back to the address from which the label had on there 17301 Edwards Road, Cerritos CA 90703 on the same day I received the package on 09/01/2017. There was also a phone # 818-235-0788 on the shipping label which I try calling thinking it may be a number in which I can actually get some phone support (No luck, just a VM for a Dun King)  then I call 818-235-0789 which they always direct me to onlinesupport.
I keep going through rep by rep having to keep explaining the same thing and can't help me and need to write an email.

I have the proof of delivery with FedEx and everything signed for by a JJORDAN can I please get someone internally (Management or something make a call into 17301 Edwards Road, Cerritos, CA and see if the package is there) and if I can get a refund or at this point get the drone back!

I am without a product and out of my hard earned $$
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sakis04 Posted at 2017-10-18 17:17
Hello,

I am having a similar issue here. i ordered a Mavic Pro on 08/28/2017 and a few days later the New Mavic Pro "Platinum" was announced. Once this happened I contacted support to see if I could actually upgrade to the Platinum, but was told I wasn't able to; due to the fact that it was already prepared for shipment. I was then told later in the week via email that I should refuse the package and wait for the refund and then place a new order. The problem was that I got the email for the refusal after I already received the package. in the mail. so what I did was I shipped the package right back to the address from which the label had on there 17301 Edwards Road, Cerritos CA 90703 on the same day I received the package on 09/01/2017. There was also a phone # 818-235-0788 on the shipping label which I try calling thinking it may be a number in which I can actually get some phone support (No luck, just a VM for a Dun King)  then I call 818-235-0789 which they always direct me to onlinesupport.

Sakis, we are sorry to read on your experience.
Have you sent email to onlinesales@dji.com and got any response?
If not, please provide me your order number and shipping label which you shipped back. We will do our best to assist, thank you.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules