5227 38 2017-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pashi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Recently returned from Turkey and made small video of my journey. Love my little bumblebee!)

2017-10-8
Use props
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

I absolutely loved it. Very good imo
2017-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Super video.
Absolutely stunningly beautiful
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You definitely got a great job! Thanks for sharing the beautiful scenery of your journey.
2017-10-10
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Thank you guys. Decided to share some pics) Added above.
2017-10-11
Use props
Bright Spark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22129 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice!
2017-10-11
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Great job on the video.  Looks like a very nice place to visit.
2017-10-11
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for that interesting video.  Great job editing.  I loved the end clip with the Spark shadow.  So interesting to view a distant land through someone else's eyes.
2017-10-11
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Amazing fotage and shots, great editing work and post production .
2017-10-11
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

Wonderful... how many days were you there?
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-10-11 07:00
Wonderful... how many days were you there?

10 days. But "all inclusive" didn't let me to shoot too much Really amazing and beautiful country.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12628 ft
Germany

Man you dont know how many laws you broke.... Enjoy that you still have your drone and never do it again.....
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 07:25
Man you dont know how many laws you broke.... Enjoy that you still have your drone and never do it again.....

Of course I know) And I flew with caution... But this country is too beautiful to follow stupid rules like taking permission for each take off. I'm from Russia and we have same stupid laws.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

You never say again that these rules are stupid if a crazy spark hits your Head or the Head of your girlfriend while a fly away.....
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 07:41
You never say again that these rules are stupid if a crazy spark hits your Head or the Head of your girlfriend while a fly away.....

DJI copters can fly 30-40km with one charge. So you don't have to fly closer than 50 km to any person because it can fly away and hit somebody... so...Welcome to Siberia with your copter. I've been flying DJI copters for 4 years without (thanks God) any accident. And yes, keep away from balconies and roofs. You can drop something. And don't use your car, you can hit somebody as well. We're friends with my brain so I always flying very safe and aware.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

Just Look into this forum. Flyaways and crashes en Masse. It doenst matter if you fly safe and aware, if the yaw and Compass error occures you cant do anything. Then you better pray that you dont hit an official building. The turkish goverment is very unpredictable at this time.
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 08:51
Just Look into this forum. Flyaways and crashes en Masse. It doenst matter if you fly safe and aware, if the yaw and Compass error occures you cant do anything. Then you better pray that you dont hit an official building. The turkish goverment is very unpredictable at this time.

First of all, most of these cases occurred at inexperienced pilots. Second thing - I have never flew over large crowd. Third - even Boeings falling from the sky.. Sh@t happens. If you're so afraid of your drone why are you still own it? Sorry but you telling nonsense.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

Respect the rules and most of the concequences never happen. And a huge Hotel should be called a huge crowd dont you think so? Or a beach..... or a Sightseeing object....
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 09:16
Respect the rules and most of the concequences never happen. And a huge Hotel should be called a huge crowd dont you think so? Or a beach..... or a Sightseeing object....

If you'll watch my video attentively you'll see that these places was almost empty when I flew over them. I didn't flew OVER hotel, only beside over clear open space. Don't be so paranoid. Huge planes flying above our heads every day. Is this scary you too?
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

My god you dont know your own footage.... I can see what the peoples are wearing at the sightseeing area:-) Have you read what i wrote? Why are you arguing with Planes when I talk about laws you broke??? You know exactly what I mean and you even told us you know the laws and ignore it.
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 10:19
My god you dont know your own footage.... I can see what the peoples are wearing at the sightseeing area:-) Have you read what i wrote? Why are you arguing with Planes when I talk about laws you broke??? You know exactly what I mean and you even told us you know the laws and ignore it.

Never saw so paranoid pilot. Better fly inside your house with closed windows.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

Laws are there to protect People or do you think they are made for fun?. Hopefully never any accident ore something happens when you are near, seems like taking photos is more important than have the people in mind.
2017-10-11
Use props
fansb6dd6845
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5804 ft
Russia

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 10:33
Laws are there to protect People or do you think they are made for fun?. Hopefully never any accident ore something happens when you are near, seems like taking photos is more important than have the people in mind.

Would you please tell us what laws were broken? There are not much laws concerning drones. And some of them are written to be broken. Here in Russia there is a saying: rules are written to break them. We are used to do what we think is good to do if we are sure it is safe enough. There is no way to make a perfect shoot without a little risk. Meister_Panse, do you really fly in an open field far far away from people?  Phantom family and Spark are flying cameras. They are made to shoot photos and videos. There is no way to fly with no risk! People are everywere! Fly over trees in a lost forest of siberia and there is a risk to hit a good old man picking mushrooms for the long cold winter. Go to the North, get compass error and hit a photographer who came to shoot polar bears. People are everywere! There is no way to own a drone, to fly and not to risk! We shall fly with caution. Nomatter how far and how high. Even 10 meters is enough for serious injuries, so don't think if you fly close un the beginner mode you are better than other pilots!
2017-10-11
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

You talking about "it will drop if something go wrong". So if brakes in your car are failed you can crash into crowd of people. So we have to prohibit using cars because something can go wrong! Spark weights only 300gramms but cars too heavy and dangerous for people! You're paranoic.I flew over people in these ancient ruins with high speed and altitude about 70 meters so if "something go wrong" it fall in the forest ahead. Just use brain then flying!
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry i  cant take you seriously.... Frist you wrote „If you'll watch my video attentively you'll see that these places was almost empty when I flew over them“ and then you say „ I flew over people with high speed....“ made My day :-)
2017-10-11
Use props
Pez942
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

Come on guys. Can’t you both just agree to disagree. Pashi the video is fantastic and Meister_Panse you are right in that we all have a responsibility to respect the rules for the areas we fly in. Pashi has made a beautiful video and nothing bad has come of it and Meister_Panse you have expressed your concerns, which Pashi has commented on so rather than being negative let’s just enjoy the lovely video he has shared with us and all be mindful of the conditions we fly in as I’m sure we all are.
2017-10-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Absolutely fantastic video and pictures! Thank you very much for sharing. And from what I can see, nothing at all was illegal in this footage.
2017-10-11
Use props
Meister_Panse
lvl.1
Germany

Maybe because you havent searched for the regulations in turkey....

http://mediatrend.mediamarkt.com ... 9750804901123046875

Translate and read if you are interested. Saying that there is no illegal footage without comparing to the laws is Nonsene.....
2017-10-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Meister_Panse Posted at 2017-10-11 12:12
Maybe because you havent searched for the regulations in turkey....

http://mediatrend.mediamarkt.com.tr/turkiyede-drone-kullanmanin-sartlari/?doing_wp_cron=1492758375.5049750804901123046875

Dear Meister_Panse, please do not transport the more than limited horizon of your "home forum" into this one. I had very good reasons to leave that particular German forum very quickly and have never regretted doing so, although I always adhere to all local regulations.
2017-10-11
Use props
Expedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149613 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Congrats, nice video and under turkey law nothing illegal here. If you are flying a drone under 500g and you are not commercial you don‘t have to register and the turkey law has no special concerns about flying above buildings, people, roads etc.
2017-10-11
Use props
RVGUSTAVO-MX
New
Flight distance : 12644 ft
Mexico

Awesome, congratulations!
2017-10-11
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Nice views. Well done!
2017-10-11
Use props
Vision One
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295230 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Please note - Turkey only for citizens (as of April 2018). Registration required _BOTH_ for pilots and for drones over 500g. Foreigners/tourists can not fly anything (ever Spark or Mavic Air, which are under 500g). Here’s a response from Directorate General of Civil Aviation (http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en): “In order to fly your drone in Turkey, you have to register your drone and yourself in our reg.system. It is not required to register your drone since the MTOW is under 500 gr. But as a pilot you have to reg. Yourself. But fort he time being foreign people can’t register him/herself. Because reg.system connects to Ministry of Internal Affairs system to verify the citizen number. If you have not Turkish citizen number, you can’t do that.”
2018-4-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage - amazing scenes within safe flight. Thank you for sharing
2018-4-2
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

nice video! and pictures too!
2018-4-2
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft

Wow this is unbelievable. Great work!
2018-4-2
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow, what a great video, great to see a different viewpoint as you flew over the amphitheatre.
2018-4-2
Use props
Vision One
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295230 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Vision One Posted at 2018-4-2 01:32
Please note - Turkey only for citizens (as of April 2018). Registration required _BOTH_ for pilots and for drones over 500g. Foreigners/tourists can not fly anything (ever Spark or Mavic Air, which are under 500g). Here’s a response from Directorate General of Civil Aviation (http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en): “In order to fly your drone in Turkey, you have to register your drone and yourself in our reg.system. It is not required to register your drone since the MTOW is under 500 gr. But as a pilot you have to reg. Yourself. But fort he time being foreign people can’t register him/herself. Because reg.system connects to Ministry of Internal Affairs system to verify the citizen number. If you have not Turkish citizen number, you can’t do that.”

Update here.

In short - Spark and Mavic Air do NOT require registration.
2018-8-27
Use props
dexter44
New

Ukraine

Hows cool this country is.
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules