Stuttering in dji Osmo Mobile
1585 3 2017-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luv_Geo
New

Canada

I bought the DJi Osmo Mobile, set it up with my iPhone 8 Plus and headed for the beautiful park, 2 hour hike. During the walk, had the DJi jerk and hit my phone like take off balance or position. Second, is battery, left with it got to park 40 percent gone wasn’t even on during car ride and finally 3. the video stutters every time like if I take a step, I recorded using my own  or more so Camera App video recording and everything was fine. I was really disappointed when I got home all the videos taken today were all stutters like it was not usable. Very turned of and skeptic about this brand. I had really high hopes, it does amazing things if you get it set up right and amazing shortcuts, but what’s the use of it doesn’t work right out of the box and if battery issues arise randomly.
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Please re-balance through the Assistant software for starters. You can get that software download here: http://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads

Once completed, please try a test run with the Osmo mobile. If you get a stuttering video you can post here.
2017-10-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you upload a stuttery video and share it here?
For the battery, how often did you charge it fully?
It might take some charge cycles to reach maximum capacity.
2017-10-9
Use props
JazzyPerrin12
New
Philippines

Hi! I just recently bought a DJI Osmo 2 Mobile.

I always get the stuttering whenever I use the gimbal.
but it's more like a jerking of the machine. Is this a hardware problem? should I have It replaced?
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules