Aircraft Firmware: V 01.00.0700 do you have it?
12Next >
19446 72 2017-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb77449ae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1634 ft
Denmark

Has anyone got the new firmware today?

Single SelectVote, Total 185 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

Is this from today? Who is this conversation with?
2017-10-9
Use props
Sinus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201270 ft
Germany

djiuser_Kf4iPA3 Posted at 2017-10-9 00:58

DJI Assistant didn't find a new version at the moment
2017-10-9
Use props
fansb77449ae
lvl.2
Denmark

djiuser_Kf4iPA3 Posted at 2017-10-9 00:58

The chat is from today, dont remember the name.
2017-10-9
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I don't think there is a new FW at the moment. The chat isn't the best source for this type of questions
This is what Dji Thor said today:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=388548
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

fansb77449ae Posted at 2017-10-9 01:02
The chat is from today, dont remember the name.

So it's just an ordinary user like you and me, right? Nobody with actual authority or knowledge.
2017-10-9
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

I gave up talking with DJI representatives long time ago. They are so conflict: the answers from DJI forum mods and DJI supporters are always different....
2017-10-9
Use props
Matioupi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

Phuong Do Posted at 2017-10-9 02:52
I gave up talking with DJI representatives long time ago. They are so conflict: the answers from DJI forum mods and DJI supporters are always different....

Even the episode of "Big Bang Theory" (S8 episode 22) where Howard must call the technical support shows (and makes fun of) how much he tries to delay it and solve the issue himself... (ok to be fair, the way it is presented applies to pretty much all tech support of any brand...)
2017-10-9
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Just downloading.....(joke):p
2017-10-9
Use props
Nude Banana
New
Singapore

I’m sorry that I’m posting this here, I tried to start a new post to let people hear about this problem I’m having because I couldn’t find a thread regarding this situation. Anyway, when I first got my spark I didn’t get the fly more combo pack or anything just the drone itself. So I was just using and connecting to my drone using my iPhone and also using gesture control. After about 3 days I decided I was going to buy a controller and I did lol. And I haven’t been happier with the controller I love how quick it can zip around in sports mode lol. But somehow, after using the controller only with an OTG cable connected to my phone, I decided to just mess around with my drone in gesture control mode. So I turned it on, let it load up then double tapped to get the drone to register my face and it always does, gives the double beeps and takes off from my hand. Beautiful. Only once in the air it would not register ANY of my gesture controls whether fast or slow, close or far. When I try to do a palm land after that the drone reads my hand below it and decides to head up instead of land in my hand. Lol. I always end up grabbing and turning the drone sideways to shut it off.

I know this isn’t really the right thread to enquirer about this but I didn’t know where else to go and this seemed like a very recent thread! Are/has anyone experienced this problem before? And if so what could I do if I could even do anything or is my spark just :,( already? I don’t wanna have to buy a brand new spark just so I can use gesture controls when I just got this less than a week ago sighh. Was also thinking of getting a Mavic Pro cause I was very happy with their product and I’m completely new to droning but after this I’m having 2nd thoughts on supporting them even though I know they are highly recognised as one of the best drone companies in the world. Please help if you guys can! Thank you so much!
2017-10-9
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nude Banana Posted at 2017-10-9 05:40
I’m sorry that I’m posting this here, I tried to start a new post to let people hear about this problem I’m having because I couldn’t find a thread regarding this situation. Anyway, when I first got my spark I didn’t get the fly more combo pack or anything just the drone itself. So I was just using and connecting to my drone using my iPhone and also using gesture control. After about 3 days I decided I was going to buy a controller and I did lol. And I haven’t been happier with the controller I love how quick it can zip around in sports mode lol. But somehow, after using the controller only with an OTG cable connected to my phone, I decided to just mess around with my drone in gesture control mode. So I turned it on, let it load up then double tapped to get the drone to register my face and it always does, gives the double beeps and takes off from my hand. Beautiful. Only once in the air it would not register ANY of my gesture controls whether fast or slow, close or far. When I try to do a palm land after that the drone reads my hand below it and decides to head up instead of land in my hand. Lol. I always end up grabbing and turning the drone sideways to shut it off.

I know this isn’t really the right thread to enquirer about this but I didn’t know where else to go and this seemed like a very recent thread! Are/has anyone experienced this problem before? And if so what could I do if I could even do anything or is my spark just :,( already? I don’t wanna have to buy a brand new spark just so I can use gesture controls when I just got this less than a week ago sighh. Was also thinking of getting a Mavic Pro cause I was very happy with their product and I’m completely new to droning but after this I’m having 2nd thoughts on supporting them even though I know they are highly recognised as one of the best drone companies in the world. Please help if you guys can! Thank you so much!

Why not use the search or make a new post instead of hijacking this one?
2017-10-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

To make a new thread you need 10 points, you have 9 so your almost there, just click on blue button marked new thread,  select topic I.E. Discussion beside that your header type your question and click the button marked New Thread.
You should get help then.
2017-10-9
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try using gesture without the OTG - if that doesn't work then start a new thread.
2017-10-9
Use props
Nude Banana
New
Singapore

Yeahh I tried doing gesture without OTG or remote just me turning on the drone on itself and double tapping to let it read my face. Reads my face flies up and doesn’t read any of my gestures :,( can’t start a new thread cause I tried but apparently I’m too much of a noob lol.
2017-10-9
Use props
Nude Banana
New
Singapore

And yeahh I wanted to start a new thread but couldn’t cause too noob
2017-10-9
Use props
Surface2Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

I mean this in the nicest way possible.. try harder
2017-10-9
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI support seem to have all the same answer, they are not required to say any other.  IMO

Also there would be a sticky thread here if there is a new FW update.
2017-10-9
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

But i updated today the software DJI GO 4 and it refers to the 01.00.0700!!!!!Assistant 2 only has the 01.00.0600....
2017-10-10
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lafoto Posted at 2017-10-10 00:32
But i updated today the software DJI GO 4 and it refers to the 01.00.0700!!!!!Assistant 2 only has the 01.00.0600....

Its not out yet, my guess is its going to be out next week, IMHO the pattern for FW releases seems to be the third week in the month. Going out on a limb, I think the failed announcement that happened a few weeks ago was supposed to tie in with *.700 FW release, possibly a new gesture that does "paper plane" but instead of launch like a paper plane I'm guessing it was going to be a wave to send it away and track then another wave to do a dronie. Just a guess but something wasn't right and they are still working on it.
2017-10-10
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

people need to be a little more resourceful when posting here.  Search before posting to make sure it's not already a question or issue.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for it, it could be wrong typing, and the latest firmware for the aircraft is V 01.00.0600. Please kindly refer to the release note on the official web. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2017-10-10
Use props
fansb77449ae
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-10 21:29
Sorry for it, it could be wrong typing, and the latest firmware for the aircraft is V 01.00.0600. Please kindly refer to the release note on the official web. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170821/Spark_Release_Notes_EN.pdf

Dynamic home point better work while tracking a car.
2017-10-11
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not available yet.
2017-10-11
Use props
M1dn1ght N1nj4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11522 ft
United States

fansb77449ae Posted at 2017-10-11 14:30
Ah United States, no wonder you lack any intelligence. I don't really wanna waste time pointing out your idiotic points. Go play with your gun, maybe you shoot yourself (cross fingers).

Ps kindly f***off my thread.

The thread is public, and therefore ANYONE may post to it.  You get a choice in the matter.  I've already reported you.  Keep it civil, you could end up banned.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansb77449ae Posted at 2017-10-11 05:17
Dynamic home point better work while tracking a car.

Sorry, this function can only be activated when tracking a person at the moment.
2017-10-13
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

There will be a stickied thread on the top of the main forum page when a new firmware is released (hopefully soon).
2017-10-20
Use props
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-10 21:29
Sorry for it, it could be wrong typing, and the latest firmware for the aircraft is V 01.00.0600. Please kindly refer to the release note on the official web. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170821/Spark_Release_Notes_EN.pdf

The release note mentioned DJI Go 4.1.5.3 and not mention about Dynamic Home Point.
The version we are using is 4.1.10. In Play Store, the what's new mention the new function of Dynamic Home Point but need AC firmware 1.00.07 to work with.
I am now using 4.1.10 and 1.00.06. There is no Dynamic Home Point option. Do I actually need to flying in gesture or active track then have DHP option?

Spark Release Notes

http://www.dji.com/spark
Copyright © 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved.                      1
Date: 2017.08.21 Aircraft Firmware: V 01.00.0600 Remote Controller Firmware:  V 01.00.0400 DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.7 DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.5.3
2017-10-20
Use props
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Tested. No dynamic home point setting with Go 4 4.1.10 and FW 1.00.06 even flying in gesture mode or active track mode. Got to wait for the 1.00.07
2017-10-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

drsnig9 Posted at 2017-10-23 00:24
Hi everyone  I am here to share a solution information with anyone who need the services of a professional hacker. I know  a reliable contact who has been working with me for years now and he gets me solutions To every difficulty I encounter. If you need his services you can contact him via email   Tell him Doris referred you

Is this just click bait strange coming to dji forum to try get others to hack their drones !!!!!
2017-10-23
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

I would qualify this as SPAM, I'm surprised those posts haven been deleted yet.
2017-10-23
Use props
Chiconez1987
lvl.1
Flight distance : 424006 ft
Canada

Since this update, I have a bug with image transmission. During flying I had full reception HD in the top screen. But the message on top always switched into "no signal" "ready to go" "no signal" "ready to go". I have reinstalled the app. Same bug.  I cannot change the image transmission mode to smoot mode. It always come back to regular mode. Since this update, I cannot use mu mavic pro.
2017-10-23
Use props
Joepub1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 557818 ft
United States

Chiconez1987 Posted at 2017-10-23 16:12
Since this update, I have a bug with image transmission. During flying I had full reception HD in the top screen. But the message on top always switched into "no signal" "ready to go" "no signal" "ready to go". I have reinstalled the app. Same bug.  I cannot change the image transmission mode to smoot mode. It always come back to regular mode. Since this update, I cannot use mu mavic pro.

You'll find help with that on the Mavic forum.If you're shooting at 2k or 4k, you're going to get 720p transmission, 1080p or 720p you'll have the option to get 1080p transmission to your device. But this has nothing to do with the Spark, or a firmware update for it.
2017-10-23
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513757 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-10-9 06:04
To make a new thread you need 10 points, you have 9 so your almost there, just click on blue button marked new thread,  select topic I.E. Discussion beside that your header type your question and click the button marked New Thread.
You should get help then.

"To make a new thread you need 10 points".....

Ha.....good to know....I was wondering why my initial post....well....didn't post...

Thx...

Todd in Chicago
2017-10-23
Use props
Chiconez1987
lvl.1
Canada

Sorry new versions 1.04. I have the Mavic Pro
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Edd_88 Posted at 2017-10-20 08:13
The release note mentioned DJI Go 4.1.5.3 and not mention about Dynamic Home Point.
The version we are using is 4.1.10. In Play Store, the what's new mention the new function of Dynamic Home Point but need AC firmware 1.00.07 to work with.
I am now using 4.1.10 and 1.00.06. There is no Dynamic Home Point option. Do I actually need to flying in gesture or active track then have DHP option?

Yes, the new Dynamic Home Point will be released in the coming firmware release, it is not available now. When it is available, the manual will have a description for it. Please wait for the update. Thank you very much.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Chiconez1987 Posted at 2017-10-23 17:51
Sorry new versions 1.04. I have the Mavic Pro

Please try to relink the drone and RC, then try to fly in another place, make sure that the antennas are pointing the drone with a correct position, or refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, make sure if there is any impact damage on the drone, please provide me with a short video which includes the no signal switching and the interface of About at General setting. BTW, I recommend posting your issue on the Mavic column instead of Spark's.
2017-10-23
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

No, and is not going to be released until 2018!
2017-10-24
Use props
Chiconez1987
lvl.1
Canada

Can I downgrade my drone version until a new update? Does there have a way to do it?
2017-10-24
Use props
Kirbz252
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360138 ft
Australia

DJI GO 4 just got updated to v4.1.14 on iOS. It mentions .0700 firmware for Spark, so I assume it has been released (stuck at work so can't check for aircraft updates )
2017-10-24
Use props
quikee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54590 ft
Slovenia

Kirbz252 Posted at 2017-10-24 19:44
DJI GO 4 just got updated to v4.1.14 on iOS. It mentions .0700 firmware for Spark, so I assume it has been released (stuck at work so can't check for aircraft updates )

Why do you assume that? Previous version also mentioned .0700 firmware BTW...
2017-10-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules